Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fahd (Senior Design Engg)     15 November 2011

Father's death in saudi arabia

Hi all,

My father died in Saudi Arabia.His human remains were sent to india via air cargo and all rituals are over.  

Death Certificate was issued by Ministrry of Interior Civil Affairs, Saudi Arabia and it was in Arabic language.It has been translated into English and the translated copy has been attesed by Indian Embassy,Saudi Arabia.

My doubt is whether do I need to register my father's death in India or the Indian embassy attested death certificate is enough for future transactions.

I would be glad if somone could throw light on this topic. 

Learning

3 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     16 November 2011

which one you get for just minister level transfer of cadaver letter its not comes under death certificate, but you wil get in your area register, you produced that letter also. its only valid.

(Guest)

Indian govt. cannot deny Saudia Arabian government's certficate[Language does not matter] according to various conventions/International law. India has to honor Saudi Arabia's certificate.[Mandatory]

imran Khan (Lawyer)     05 May 2013

Death certificate issued by saudi Goverment is a valid document and you can't make other death certificate from India.because death and birth certificate is issued from there things happen. you can use it anywhere in the world some time its need legal traslation in other language so best for you to make a legal traslate in english.

Imran khan,

Legal Adviser 

Dubai

mobile:+971557409575

email: imran_advocate@live.cim

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register