LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Frederick Roberts (Retired)     22 May 2011

False DV case against a senior male citizen aged 70 years

I am senior male citizen 70 years of age.  My wife of 60 years of age had me assaulted by ex-tenant /  co-resident and filed a false DV case, without a shred of evidence, against me to cover her misdeeds - 17 years ago, while I was working abroad, she took in a tenant and later as a co-resident. She has invested Rs.21.+L on this person, aged 28 years, on an immoveable property.  Adultrey is strongly suspected. There is also a FIR on 4 accused for assaulting me and the case is posted for Plea on 27 July 11.

I shall be grateful, if you could forward copies of Court Judgements dismissing DV cases against senior male citizens to me - email fredyroby@yahoo.com.   

Many thanks.

F Roberts

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

SIR,

WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR MATTER KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1 A COMPLAINT UNDER DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACT IS FILED AGAINST YOU. KINDLY NOTE THAT YOU SHOULD DEFEND THE MATTER STRONGLY.

2.YOU MAY FILE A WRIT PETITION TO THE HC FOR QUASHING THE SAID FALSE CASE AGAINST YOU.YOU WILL SUCCEED.GOOD LUCK.

Advocate M.Bhadra   22 May 2011

Defend the complaint case by filing showcause and file a couner case against the accused persons.You should also file a Writ Petition before the Hon'ble High Court quashing the false case.

Amit Parmar (Junior Lawyer)     24 June 2011

Mr. Frederick

As u have describe that this complaint has been launched after 17 years, so i hope she would have also brought the evidence on record throught her petition of past incident as a reason to file the DV case.

So hereby i am giving you a judgemnt of Hon'ble Justic Dingra which would be helpful to you. In which it was held that No DV after 15 years.........

Attached File : 113067 189203 45 no dv after 15 years.doc downloaded: 169 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register