Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravindra (Analyst)     02 December 2011

False 498a

HI All

Few month Back i filed RTI in Bandra Police Station for

1. In Kalmboli Police Station FIR My Wife Shubhangi Ravindra Sonavane has said that she has made a complaint on 11-Apr-2011 against me and my family for dowry harassment in Nirmal Nagar Police Station Bandra East and investigation is on. Kindly provide me under which section you have registered that FIR and also provide me investigation details.

2. In Kalmaboli Police Station FIR Mr Lahu Appaji Doifode has said that he has made a complaint on 11-Apr-2011 against me and my family for assaulting and using abusive language in his Khar shop and investigation is on. Kindly provide me under which section you have registered that FIR and also provide me investigation details.
3. On 11-Apr-11 me and my father made a complaint against Mr Lahu Appaji Doifode and Mr Santosh Subhash Kale for using abusing language near my Bandra East residence and PSI Sawant has registered a complaint against both of them u/s 504 and 506 of IPC Act and we have lost that copy kindly provide me that copy of FIR.

Now I Got reply of that RTI

For Point 1 Bandra police station said no complaint registered and no investigation on

For Point 2 Bandra Police Station said no complaint registered and no investigation on

Now how can i proceed further My wife and hir brother in law lied in FIR its clear. Is that a crime? Can i file a case against both of them for giving false information to police officer? if Yes then under which section of IPS it is sutaible.

Tahnks

RAvindra Sonavane

Learning

9 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 December 2011

Has the chargesheet been filed?

If no, give this evidence to IO and ask him to give B Report as the complainant is making false complaints.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

ravindra (Analyst)     02 December 2011

Yes Chargesheet has filed now how to proceed further...?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 December 2011

Then let the thing come on trial, where you confront the witness with this piece of evidence and then file perjury.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

prem (manager)     03 December 2011

File a complain in the same police station u/s 182, 211 IPC r/w 250 CrPc for giving false complain.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 December 2011

182 has no scope as of now.

211 can be filed by court only.  Police cannot investigate this crime

Prem, don't advise just for the heck of it.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Kavita Pundhir (Senior manager)     06 December 2011

As usual short, crisp and precise information...

Kavita Pundhir (Senior manager)     06 December 2011

As usual short, crisp and precise information...

a.b.natraj (inicitar)     29 January 2012

Hi Friends,

I seek your help in this matter.

1) If a person has been acquitted in any criminal case and wants to lodge a complaint under section 182 IPC against the complainant. What are the options with him.

2) What if the police is not ready to file the case u/s 182 IPC against the complainant?

3) How and under which section can the person approch the court to get justice for himself.

4) how to file a complaint as per s182 of ipc can we give in our complaint to book under s182 or the decision rests with the police or should the judge direct the police can anyone please suggest and advise

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 January 2012

Repeated query, Natraj.

Start your own thread please and don't mix with queries of others.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register