LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Ghor Kalyug !

Sita wants to get out of trouble( marriage) and Ram is worried about maintenance.

Ghor Kalyug  !!!!

cm jain sir (ccc)     08 October 2011

excellant combination. Atleast now nobody can stop me from laughing- neither court nor police!!! Thanks

:P

sita (Software engineer)     09 October 2011

Esteemed contributors ,

Making fun of human problems is no humanity , i am seeking help for my problems which i am facing are no less than death for me every day, i fear to see another day just thinking what kind of torcher i have to face . Please human problems are not subjects of laughfter.Only people who go thru will know the pain , i sincerely pray none of these problems touch your lives.

wifebetrayed (service)     09 October 2011

first of all, intent was neither to offend you or Ram. If i did, my aplogy for same.

Thanks for your prays, but i am already facing matrimonal and criminal problem from girl i loved the most, Infact it is our fursturation with system and our lawyer which keep us bonded to this site.

I have cried and lost so much in last 1.5 years that I only see lighter side of things now

Hang in there, things would get better for you or you would get strength to handle problem

Once again sorry.. Take care of your life.

GOOD PEOPLE DO NOT NEED LAWS TO TELL THEM TO ACT RESPONSIBLY, WHILE
BAD PEOPLE WILL FIND A WAY AROUND THE LAWS."– Plato

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register