LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Errant wives do wrong, but they never get caught

Its Official:  Eerrant Women are superior to men, in any given field. The trends are showing…

The data generally used for representing errant women includes the uncivilsed class at large and hence we get a distorted and grotesque, scary and unreal image of the state of Indian Errant women in
India
. 1 sec, I am talking about the “civilized class.”

Pinch yourself and ask some basic questions to realize the facts.

Women are found leading and no way backward in any of the fields that are arguably ruled by men. While Men are too busy trying to figure out that are they really so outright dumb, stupid characters as branded by certain s*xist errant women or there are areas where they actually top? they were cleverly voted as leaders in some and duffers in others by a voice vote before they could realise and talk or even blog about it.

For example...

• Interests
  • Sex
  • Lies
  • Power
  • Money
  • Atrocities

Let us take each one of them one after another to analyse that errant women actually top these otherwise perceived as departments ruled by men.

Interests:

They say, Once a
errant lady overheard bunch of guys talking the so called dirty male talk, and she confessed to her friends that even males talk as much dirty as we do. This is proved by what was published in mid-day sometime back in an article that was decently and shying putting facts across. Those p*rn stuff being read in the ladies compartment of Mumbai Trains. But a live example is of one of my favourite Indian Lady novelist Shobha De, While reading her works like Surviving Men the language never gives you a whiff of a lady writing those text. What I like about shobhaa De is her attitude of not faking it and being out right “Tapori” err… I mean honest.
Mid-day link

Sex:

There was this movie in Bollywood “Fun-Can be Dangerous” where the 3 heroines of the movie pledge in hindi that “Pati-yon ki adla badli ho karr rahegi” meaning that it will be made sure that their husbands will be swapped. Few days back we got the shocking news in Hindustan times that the civilized top society people were found high on rise in so called “Wife Swapping” but the fact was more errant women responded to these offers, ‘they insisted and preferred the males on chat to write an outright dirty mail instead of mundane hello’. But as rightly argued by Men's Rights Activist "Friend" that "this is infact Husband Swapping as Wives were interested more that husbands."
Hindustan times link.

Lies:
I can put as many links her as I can as all men victims are ultimately victims of lies by virtue of 498A but again I will put my favorite links once again
1. Supreme Court calls 498A Legal Terrorism (
Explaination)
2. Mom forces daughter to frame dad of Rape
(right click here)
3. False charges on dad by daughter (right click here)

Money:
Well some tycoon’s desperate daughter is changing her s*x to a male, just to claim the stake of money. Someone is marrying rich NRI guy so that one could live a luxurious life, and if things do not work out then “498a hai na”. Apart from that even the system, if not all, but at large (abhi samjho kaun kaun aa jaata hai isme) are focusing on the wrong segment for 498A cases as they are more applicable in uncivilized section where the women are willfully hit on limb etc causing grave hurt, thus, matching the definition of 498a. But no one is concerned there, beyond collecting data, used for making a law and mixing it with the civilized section and applying there on basis of figures collected from uncivilized section.

Atrocities:

Now the interesting part is the law is not applied at all in the sector from where the data is taken and is applied as a black mailing tool causing legal terrorism in the civilized sector. The hard earned money is siphoned out and circulated to the corrupt system, the guys shell money to safeguard their parents and avoid blackmailing by misuse of sections like 498A in name of dowry demand. This is in civilized sector where dowry is not in practice and to justify the data of uncivilized sector is used thus avoiding the dilution of 498A.

Finally the corrupt system encourages the gross misuse and daughters in law make money that goes undocumented as a blackmail and documented as alimony. So the errant wives (oops females) reign supreme actually.

Conversely, Just wondering if we have to think of great works in any creative field too that is generally misbranded as soft and feminine...the first ones to come to our mind are...

Great poets
we think of Keats, Wordsworth.
Great Philosophers: Socretes, Vivekananda
Great Cooks: Males e.g Sanjeev Kapoors and we (most of us) single Husbands (spare me at this moment)
Great Fashion designers: Gianni Versace, Tommy Hilfiger etc
Great Playwrights/ Authors: Shakesphere,  Tagore

...All males!!!

Where as when it comes to the rest that is "Money", "Interest", "Sex", "Lies" and "Atrocities" errant Women reign Supreme. India Today's surveyed data and Khusboo’s highly condemned statement put as a separate posting in one of the Forums thread here today has also been proven to be true.

Coz "they do wrong but never get caught" and even if they are caught they have their weapons to Combat fatally...Tears etc. It’s official yaroo.

Attesting, Absolutely……now errant wife ke chamcho take a walk………

Some wisdom while chamches take a walk..........

Constable on Modern Indian Women

"Abla????.......Uncle kya main aur aap sando baniyan pehenke raste par khade reh sakte hai kya? Nahi na!!! Lekin kya batao… Yeh aaj kal ka aurat log.......achche ghar ki woh bhi, usse bhi chhota baniyan pehenkar aur seena taan ke ghumti hain, who to marad log se bhi kum kapde pehente hai. Sanskriti kitab main hi hai. Sharam to marad log ko aata hai. Duty pe sab dekha hai, samaz mein bhi aata hai, par kya karen?"

- A Police Constable to me on his way after his duty hours.

(Accurate punch and translation is not possible.)

"Helpless? Uncle will you or me will be able to atleast stand on the street with a sleeveless vest top? No, isn’t it? But what do I tell you about these modern women? that to of good social class, Their dress content to cover the body is lesser than us males and they roam about freely on the streets. Culture is now only in books. We males feel shy looking at this. I see all this on different locations while on duty, one can realize also but what can be done?”

Shiv Khera

"If we are not a Part of the Solution
then we are the Problem."

- Shiv Khera

Shobhaa De- Women are more cruel

"How many times have I heard women say, ‘I wish he was dead’. The ‘he’ being the husband, of course. The same women have come back weeks later expressing shame, regret and guilt for making such a telling remark.
Strangely, I’ve never heard a man say that about his wife.

Which makes me wonder whether women are more cruel in these matters, or more put upon."

- Shoba De, in Spouse, Chapter 8 (Marriage Most Foul- Shaadi aur barbaadi.)

Aitraaz the Bolywood flick remember SH scenes ! 

"Hum Aaj Kal Hamesha mard ko hi galat manate hain. Agar Mard Aurat ko thapad marata hain to hum kahte hain ki bada jalim mard hain aur agar Aurat Mard ko thappad marti hain, to kahate hain jaroor mard ne kuch kiya hoga. Hamesha Mard hi galat hota hain yeh manane se mujhe Aitraaz Hain bahoot aitraaz."

Translated into English
"These days we always blame the man!!! If a Man slaps a Women we say how voilent he is!!! But if a Women slaps a Man we again blame the Man (with a benefit of doubt to the lady)stating the man must have done something wrong and he is getting back. I object to this 'assumption' that men are always wrong . I in fact I object to this vociferously."

Quoted by the character, played by Kareena Kapoor in 'Aitraaz'

Chanakya on Bad wife

"Varm na rajya na Kurajrajya Varm na Mitr na Kumitrmitram
Varm na shisyo na kushishyashishyo vanrm na dara na Kudardara"

Meaning:
"It is better to have No state instead of having a bad state. Better to have NO friends instead of having evil friends.
Better to have no pupil instead of having bad pupil and
Better to have NO WIFE instead of being the Husband of A BAD WIFE."

- Chanakya.

Pleasure without Conscience

The things that will destroy us are:

politics without principle;
pleasure without conscience;
wealth without work;
knowledge without character;
business without morality;
science without humanity, and
worship without sacrifice.

--Mahatma Gandhi

Supreme Court on 498A

Supreme Court of India on 498A

"The object is to strike at the root of dowry menace. But by misuse of the provision a new legal terrorism can be unleashed.

The provision is intended to be used as a shield and not as assassin's weapon.

If [the] cry of "wolf" is made too often as a prank, assistance and protection may not be available when the actual wolf appears."

-The Bench at Supreme Court

Marlo Thomas on Gender Equality

One of the things about equality is not just that you be treated equally to a man,
but that you treat yourself equally to the way you
treat a man.

Actress ~Marlo Thomas

Socrates on Marriage

"By all means, marry.
If you get a good wife, you'll become happy;
if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."

- Socrates.

Indira Gandhi

"You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist."

- Indira Gandhi (in 1982)

The dynamic Indira Gandhi, mother of
"IPC Section 498A" (Passed in 1983). She was assasinated on 31st Oct 1984.

Suppliementary take on the go

" Two Wolves"

Two Wolves - A Story to Change Your Life

An Old Cherokee Chief is Teaching His Grandson about Life.

Cherokee: "A fight is going on inside me, It is a Terrible fight and it is between 2 wolves. One is evil- he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, self-doubt and ego.
The Other is Good- he is Joy, Peace, Love, Hope, Serenity, Humility, Kindness, Benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith. The same fight is going on inside you- and inside every other person too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The Old chief simply replied: "The one You Feed."

Inputs credits: Jinesh 

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

bacchiyon  ki jaan loge kya. ha ha ha . good article

(Guest)

kya kissi ne iss besharam buddhe (assuming me abhi still a bacha yaha) jiski eik tang kabbar mei aur dosari banana peel pe hai (jaissa Ashutosh babua ne mujhe kaha tha openly aur Admin abhi chup hain) ko kissi nei baksha tha kyaaaaaaaaa aaz taak ! "Nahi na" to hisab karna abhi suru hua hai abhi to "dhara me chupa bhanwar" book release hi nahi hua hai :-).

(Guest)

Marvellous Dr.saheb!!!

I recall .Some 2 years back when I used the expression 'errant wife'in 'Supreme Court of India' community there was tremendous resistance. Now it is no more. Here I see that people are digesting it easily.Hope, law will soon recognise th 5th class of women-Padmini, Chitrini, Shankhini,Hastini and then the 5th class Dankini(Errant women)

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register