LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh (will tell you later)     22 July 2008

Enquiry regarding Serving Notice In Delhi High Court

I need the information regarding the serving of notice after the petition is being admitted in Hon'ble Court.Please inform whether the Hon,ble Court will serve the notice or the petitioner will have to serve the notice through DASTI NOTICE?

Learning

3 Replies

ASHUTOSH (lawyer)     26 July 2008

dear yogesh service of notice you have to file a procees fee fourm along with the documents and if there for .eg 2 defendants or respondents so u have to given 4 set to the registery along with envoleve with paste the postal receipt of according the wait of your documents along with annexures gie to the window in registery they will give you diary no if court has direct the order of dasti which you have to collect from branch
ashutosh (adv)
delhi high court

yogesh (will tell you later)     26 July 2008

Dear Ashutosh,

I have gone through the contents posted by you but I could not get the exact picture by your discription made .Let me elaborate this issue by narrating the allied procedure which is followed by courts /tribunals

When an individual files the petition in any court (1+4 sets) ..When the petition is admitted, the court directs the petitioner to file the dasti notice in which the petitioner has to post the copies either by speed post,or under register cover envelope and produce the copy of receipt in next hearing.On seeing the acknowledgement the Hon'ble court satisfies the notice has been duly served

Please inform whether there is same procedure in Hon'ble high court of Delhi and as far process fees form is concerned who will decide the amount of process fees required?

In case of C.W.P whether the Hon'ble High Court will serve the notice by itself or it is the petitioner who has to serve it under register cover post on the behalf of the court?

jagpal Singh (xyz)     02 July 2011

Hi,

I heard notice dasti is stopped by lower court. They are just sending documents by speed/registered post only. what is the reason?

The petitioner has to submit 2x  sets where x  is no. of  respondents. why do they take 2x sets? It should be 1 set = 1 respondent

If the notice is denied or the respondent is not at home if sent by speed post, the petitioner has to  wait till next court date hearing. This seems to be absurd coz it is a waste of time. speed post can't be resent till next court hearing.

Does the petitioner have any choice?

Please clarify.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register