Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sreenivas IB (Manager)     27 December 2010

education

Dear Sirs

Warm Greetings!

I came to know that there is a supreme course judgement regarding validity of a degree exam after Tenth without plus two exam ,saying that such degree is not valid for promotions,

The issue i would like to know is in case after tenth if a candidate paases a threee year diploma and passes adegree exam does the supreme court judgeemnt apply to this case ?.This information  is requested as this is needed for Promotion in the department in TN government..

I request you to kindly help me as the promotion decision is going on and we need to submit the supporting doc at  earliest.

my mail id is ibsvas@hotmail.com and my number is 09490666704

Thanks in advance

sreenivas IB

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate.S.A.Siddiq (Advocate)     27 December 2010

10+2+3   AND 10+3+3 ARE ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION, KINDLY REFER TN.TECHNICAL EDUCATION GUIDES

sreenivas IB (Manager)     27 December 2010

Sidddq sab thank you very much for the info.I have a small correction in my query.

The candidate did a three year diploma nad then joined madras university BCom where first year was exempted nad hence did two year course and was awarded Bcom .

Please let me whether the employee is eligible for promtion

Thanks and Best Regards

Sreenivas IB

ibsvas@hotmail.com

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     28 December 2010

The exemption for one year from 3 year degree course based on earlier 3 year diploma is a valid exemption and hence the nomanclature of three year degree course is unchanged and remains the degree of three years irrespective of exemption, hence valid for promotion and for that matter for any other higher elevation/admission.- (Mr.K.P.Boda- an educationist.)

1 Like

sreenivas IB (Manager)     28 December 2010

Dear Sir

Warm Greetings!

Thank you very much for the valuable information and  support.

Thanks and Regards

Sreenivas IB

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register