LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wilson (service)     31 January 2011

DV CASE NOW WIFE GRABING RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY

MY FRIEND GOT ORDER FROM COURT NOT TO LIFT WIFE FROM HOME UNDER D V ACT AND HE OBLIGED AS HE STAYS AWAY FROM HER SINCE 3 YRS. HE IS THE OWNER OF THE RESIDENTIAL FLAT WHICH HE BOUGHT ON HIS OWN EFFORTS AND FUNDS. NOW HIS WIFE WHO STAYS IN THE SAID APARTMENT, CHANGED THE OWNER OR FLAT IN FLAT OWNERS LIST AND PUT THE SON'S NAME [SON IS STAYING IN USA AS STUDENT AT PRESENT]  IN PLACE OF MY FRIEND.  IS IT VIOLATION OF ANY ACT, IF HE BRINGS THE FACTS ABT OWNERSHIP OF  THE FLAT AND HER STATUS TO PUBLIC, THRU PHOMPLETS  TO CAUTION THEM NOT TO PURCHASE OR ANY OTHER DEAL WITH SUCH PROPERTY ?THEIR DAUGHTER WHO MARRIED WITH MOTHER'S HELP WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OF MY FRIEND IS SUPPORTIVE TO MOTHER.

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     31 January 2011

Direction is only from the court is that not to lift the wife from the house, but not to alienate.

(Guest)

I don't think the son can become the rightful owner,unless there's a will made by your friend.

Better you post this question in property law,or in experts section of property law.

wilson (service)     01 February 2011

Thanks for ur advises.. but kindly advise if any repurcussions if the matter is brought to public thru phomplets? and also any relief or protection to my friend if the matter is brought to the notice of said court with photos evidence abt the change of name?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register