Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Tele Caller)     18 December 2009

Dowry case after filing case by boy

Dear Members,

My close frnd fille a divorce case agst his wife on the ground of cruelty. His marriage an love cum arrange marriage. The wife of my frnd is not adjust in family, she dosen't like his mother & his elder sisters. Before marriage she accept all the things but after marriage she show her diffrent face. She start quarell on dalily basis, demands to many thing. Mother of my frnd is not well she have some back proble with the age of 60 & father of son is no more. The family of girl come to the home and said obey all the instruction of the girl otherwise they engaged all the family in Dowry case(498A). Some time wife of my frnd push his mother or abusing to that old lady to. Now his mother dishowned him all the relations. Due to his wifes quarsum nature. From last 8 month they both live togather but she can't stop her activity. quarell on daily basis, making false eligation. Doesn't allow to my frnd talk with his family & frnds to. On the other hand she meet & talk with his family & frnd. She tell to boy obey her all the right or wronge demands if he want to live life happyly. Now the boy fille the divorce case and leave the house. The wife of my frnd not take the curt notice. The advocate and wife of my frnd make call to the relaitves of my frnd and threat them. On the other hand boy is to much scare. about him self & his family.

Can girl fill a Dowry case after the divorce case fill agst her. Can my frns & his family put behind the bar.

Please advice me to help my frnd. No one help him.

PLEASE ADVICE

Learning

6 Replies

Anish goyal (Advocate)     18 December 2009

both r different case therefore no prohibitn of filing dowry case after divorce case is filed

Rahul (Tele Caller)     18 December 2009

Can my frnd & his family put behind the bar by police.

What is the safest way to tackle this matter if wife of my frnd & her family have desire to make life misrable of my frnd & his family.

There is no law to save the inoccent peolpe.

(Guest)

Rahul ji,

you posted same query before.

Raghav Sood (Lawyer)     18 December 2009

well at this there shall be Protection of men from women's acts and atrocities and there is rampant misure/abuse of the law by the women GOD save men will if she filed compliant US 498-A IPC then prepare for anticipatory bail

nikhil singh (Advocate)     19 December 2009

File a writ the writ under restitution of conjugal rights.It is important thing mention in Hindu marriage act.For any mre details u my contact me on my mail id.nikhil.singh46@gmail.com

suresh (technician)     19 December 2009

my file filed a case aginst me and my family in 498a before 2 months now they have again put a case in family court saying that they have given jewels and frm the court they have put notice around alll my house for that and the hearing is on 22 this month ihave no idea can any body reply for that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register