LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rama (Consumer)     20 December 2011

Double registration

If my plot registration is on day 1 and assume I  (person A) have purchased from person B.

On day 2, can the person B sell to person C ?

Will the registration office 'reject' the registration of person B selling to person C  as person A registered already ? (please note that it may happen in a day or two and the person A purchase from person B may not in in the computer system yet due to the volume.

Did anyone come across this scenario ?

FYI, I was about to purchase and in last minute it was cancelled and the same has been registered in 2 days.....that is why i am posting this question

Learning

3 Replies

venkatkrishna (AGM)     20 December 2011

Mr.Rama  you can  sell  the same on the same day evening also. No one can  object you.  SRO is not an administrative authority.   So far  the transaction is not  illegal no one can object you.  As registration of  sale is a matter or revenue to the government,  govt is  least bothered to check and put any objection  if you sell the same to 10 people also.  We are living in such nasty system of  Govt policies.

If your case is genuine,  you can sure sell the same without any  doubt.

Rajesh (owner)     21 December 2011

Dear freinds, i have a query, is any sale agreement or joint development agreement valid if the owner of the land's signature is not real, in this case the owner has signed a blank paper with one of his freinds inn a drunken state, and not his real signature, not a single pupee has changed hands, what is the risk to the owneer at all any

asendilvel (Consultant)     24 December 2011

its subject to proper registration of the same papers

the owner of the land himself has to challenge his signatures as its a complicated & time consuing procedure 

experts can advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register