LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram (CEO)     22 February 2012

Divorce required

married in 2007 and a child on 2009.  she filed 498a, DVC, maintenance on 7 members. She gave in written, not interested to join me infront of protection officer in counseling.  i have got it through rti act.  now filed another case stating, she has given in pressurized situation.  suggest me for getting divorce.  please i cannot tolerate the lies she is making on my part in front of everyone.

Learning

1 Replies

Ramanathan G (Independent practice)     23 February 2012

Sir, Your question is incomplete. Date of separation is not written, with whom the child is also not written. You better move an application each in all the pending proceedings, to pray that, after narrating all the grievances you wrote now in detail, that you want to save the marriage and you are willing to undergo Psychiatric/ Sexologist/ de-addiction Liquor etc treatments, as desired by the wife/ complainant. Prior to said moving in the forum, send one each advance copy by Regd post. It is against, if anyone did not write about this application in proceedings, your point will be clear. If the pending forums are not willing to get reply to this application, either you can go for Appeal/ Revision or writ petiton in the Court. With that the real requirement of your wife will be known. Thereafter you may or may not get divorce, but at least u can be happy that you did everything to save the marriage. Wish you all the best. 23-2-12 11.24 pm.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register