Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Tele Caller)     09 November 2009

Divorce Query

One of my close friend in deep trouble. His wife quarell almost every day. they have done a love cum arrange marriage.  and girl also from other comunity she is Punjabi(MULTANI). Now boy is seprate from his mother ffrom last 6 months & live with his wife. but still she is fight almost every day. "hatha pai thak karti hai. par woh bechara kuch nahi keh pata" b'coz she said if he can't obbey his instruction then she implicate him and his all family members in false dowry case. The family of girl is also support her blindly. My friend is alone no one support him please advice what he do. He is don't wanna live with her more he want to go back to his mom and "unki SEWA karna chata hai kyunki woh bimar rehti hain"

 12 Replies

Meenakshi (Lawyer)     09 November 2009

 Rahul Your Friend needs to first Talk it out with the wife....Dont Advise Divorce at all because i don see any need for that....U have not given all the information...people take time to adjust....All this is very usual...


Anish goyal (Advocate)     09 November 2009

If there can be a settlement between them then that will be the finest thing. But if the things remains the same consult a lawyer and you can file a divorce petition on the ground of cruelty


Tell your friend to run away from home for few days later every thing will be alright. His wife will worry about him. She will lisen what so ever he says in future.

Rajiv Krish (Employed)     10 November 2009

Lack of mutual understanding, swift actions without thinking and lack of mediation are the major causes of split in relationships seen... practically, the couple is not going back to the root cause of the split and sitting down to discuss this.. whatever done with love and affection over the period, just vanishes, and hatred overrules.. how pity... and added to it is the people around who try to console, making it worse for a talk to happen between them...

There should be a common friend acting as a mediator and the couple should probably consult a phsychiatrist/counsellor...

This should solve the problem... Divorce is easy to spell, tough to live...


Khaleel Ahmed (Legal Advisor)     10 November 2009

You are advised hereby consult with local family counsellor.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     10 November 2009

Talk to her and dont afraid. Nobody can make any wrong against anybody.

I think ur friend must be weak in moral as well as from house and may be not earning well that will be the major problem.

U can talk to her parents and ur elders to settle ur matter else, leave her alone and stay at third place else she will try to involve ur mother also in your fight.



Sagar Gour (A Visitor of this Forum)     10 November 2009

Mr. Kamal Grover is right.  There must be some weekness in the part of the boy.  Each and every wife always thinks about the betterment of their family/married life.  So, try to listen that wife too and then reach at the conclusion.  Take help of NGO's, family counsellors and phsychiatrists. Save Family, save lives.  Divorce is only the end solution.  Think Over Again.

ASHUTOSH (lawyer)     12 November 2009

rahul now days lot of ways to sourt out problems ur friend can approach to mediation cell where counser call to both the party and try to settled there disputes


delhi high court


Anil Agrawal (Retired)     12 November 2009

 If she is a strong willed person and made up her mind to harass you, no talking or counselling will help. Be prepared for hard fourth divorce case if it is unavoidable.

BP SHARMA Adv (LAW CONSULTANT)     12 November 2009

Rahul...Unless full details are supplied, in my considered view it is difficult for any Advocate to assess the situation and accordingly render legal advice in a professional manner. Would you appriciate that no specific reason of fight can be attributed from your query.


Rahul (Tele Caller)     14 November 2009

Respected member's,

There is only one reason that she want upper hand on him and his family. She like quarell. She block my friend in so many limits, he is not free to meet & talk with his friends. since Feb 2009 his mother dishowned my friend due tho his wife b'coz she make a flase complaint in police that my friend, his mother & his siblings beat her & demand for dowry. Which is truly false. she levae that palce from then and after 2 months she reached his mother home with police and kept that old lady in local P.S. for atleast 4 hours.


Rahul (Tele Caller)     14 November 2009

She said she want to entered in that house but mother of my friend said that boy is no longer live with her. Next day my friend make an compromise and put her back in his life & in rented accomdation. She still quarell almost every day. She can't allow him to meet with his mom & other family members or not even allow to talk with then in phone. on the other hand she meet her parents & other family members. She doing her all "Tyahar" par mera friend kisi dost ya ristedaar sse nahi mil sakta. Yahan tak ki humare best friend ki shaadi me bhi nahi jaane diya uski wife ne". So he want to go back to his mom who is widow old lady with Back problem. He is the only son so she is his reponsbility.Please advice about Divore. Safely B'coz she is very DANGEROUES.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query