Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj (GM)     02 March 2010

Divorce petiton filed before one year of marriage

Dear all,

Can anybody give me any Case No. or MC No, where the Hon'ble Court has accepted the divorce petition before one year of completion of marriage, as I have to apply for divorce, & my marriage has happened just 5 months back.   What are the exemptions the Hon'ble Court may consider, if I have to mention for exemption to accept the divorce petition. 

Learning

8 Replies

Known (B)     02 March 2010

You may check https://mynation.net/docs/sitemap/

manoj (GM)     03 March 2010

Dear Members,

Pls let me know the exemptions what needs to be mentioned for the Hon'ble Court to accept my Divorce Petition.

manoj (GM)     05 March 2010

Dear Members,

Pls let me know the exemptions what needs to be mentioned in my Petition for the Hon'ble Court to accept my Divorce Petition.

manoj (GM)     06 March 2010

Dear Members,

PLS THROW LIGHT ON THIS ISSUE.

THANKS.

Pls let me know the exemptions what needs to be mentioned in my Petition for the Hon'ble Court to accept my Divorce Petition.

Dear Members,

PLS THROW LIGHT ON THIS ISSUE.

THANKS.

Pls let me know the exemptions what needs to be mentioned in my Petition for the Hon'ble Court to accept my Divorce Petition, as i am applying for divorce before completion of one year of marriage.

Dear Members,

REQUEST YOUR KINDSELVES TO PLS THROW LIGHT ON THIS ISSUE.

THANKS.

Pls let me know the exemptions what needs to be mentioned in my Petition for the Hon'ble Court to accept my Divorce Petition, as i am applying for divorce before completion of one year of marriage.

ad. creaminall (professional Advocate)     06 March 2010

why you wants to get divorce? show reason.

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     07 March 2010

If you are Hindu, then you can apply for the exemption u.s 14 HMA in High Court for taking the divorce, but you need to show the amount of the cruelty to such level that you have to apply for such exemption.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register