LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ananya Reddy (Computers)     17 August 2011

Divorce in hyderabad

1. I am a  female been seperated with Husband since 2007 August ( He lives in India with daughter (12 yrs old)and I live in USA ). I have been a student and continuously a worker in USA for 11 yrs. Married for 14 years now.He was always dependent on me.
2. Visited India twice to meet my Daughter who lives with her father.
3. Want to file DIvorce now but he is not in Mutual consent. Not sure what he wants ( May be Money or pure thrill of harrassment)
4. Looking for  a lawyer who can run trial on my behalf with quick turn around.Minimal visits for me to India. No Alimony either ways. Child Visitation rights and /or Shared child support.
5. Looking for a lawyer in Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh.


 1 Replies

Hari (pp)     21 August 2011


why dont you join your husband and daughter in india.  you are living without your daughter means you are very GREAT mother on this earth, ofcourse there are so many like you these days in india. If you just interested in money/US then why did you get married and why you are spoiling the life of a child. can you please give mobile number of your husband, I will talk to him and will save your marriage

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query