Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A.Arulmurugan (Quality manager)     12 July 2011

Divorce

Respected Sir,

My Marriage was carried out on sep 2008 before marriage we informed that not to go to job. and take care of family since i am employed they also agreed  . but after two months she has gone to his home without informing me and fighting with my parents . then our relations contacted their aprents again she come for marriage but frequently we fighting with each other . i have checked her mail and i found that she is not intersted in this marriage she sent to stop the marriage to his friend . before the marraige ( i have the mail copy )

after two months on Jan 2009 she left my house with their parents wants the entire jewels i have handed over it.  we got signature from her father and their father wants me to come with them for dropping her to home. i have denied but my parent compulsion i have gone with them .

Wife left almost 28 month back. We tried lots of times to reconcile her, but failed every thing. I even sent lawyer notice asking her to come and join, but she sent a legal notice that i have tortured and i only dropped her to his house and she is ready to come .

then we again sent a reply notice that to live with me and strict proof for the living with me

but she never came . and she went to singapore for job

Now I am planning to start some process on it. As I have enough proof and they knew it already, till now they did not file any case. But If I file any case, she will be filing list of cases as my understanding. Because they are anyhow wanted to harras me.

She is well educated and was working before marriage even after marriage. 

now i filed a divorce case on mar 2011  my first hearing was apr month . the opposite party not came .

my second hearing was jul . they present with their family and they saying that ready to live with me .

my lawer discussed with the wife and her lawer . they are asking for 5 lakhs rupees .and ready to put sign in divorce applicztion

even i have suffering from ulcer for hotel food . we have lost 5 lakhs for marrigae expenses

i have no money . pl inform for this issue .

plese advice me weather i have to give  jeevanmsam for the person who is not living with me for more than 28 months and she is employed in singapore and earning money .

please support

Learning

9 Replies

rajkumar (student)     12 July 2011

Many things are fishy in ur case .No body knows ,expect you and the god what was the real reason for ur seperation and whose side the fault is. Anyway if she is earning in singapore ,u have the burden to proof that she neglected u and without ur consent she went abroad for working. Collect the proofs where she is working in singapore ,Date of deparure ,her passport no ect. As u have no children u are safe from maintenance .Regarding divorce u will win any way with in 3 to 4 years without alimony . If u agree to give a alimony of Rs 500000 u will get divorce within 6 months  to 1 year with mutual mcd .This depends as ur wish. I think u are from tamilnadu.

A.Arulmurugan (Quality manager)     14 July 2011

I want to Know about  Mr. Rajkumar -Student .

I think he is a known person to me

if he proves that  i am wrong  i am ready to face him with legal requirements

Pl inform about the person Mr. Rajkumar

With regards ,

A.Arulmurugan

rajkumar (student)     14 July 2011

ur query is not clear ,what details u want

Your mailing address please

raj19_78@sify.com

Dear Mr. Rajkumar

please inform that u r an Advocate / Student .

if u r a student of scool / college  do not advice

if u are lawer then u can

do only advice not judgement

please inform that u r an Advocate / Student .

Iam a practicing juniour lawyer

do only advice not judgement

I only advised u how to tackle your current situation and i helped u  ,but u are blamming me , So now its is clear that u are not in a good mental state i think , My advise is to first  you do a pyscholgical counselling first  and enter into this forum to get advice.

Dear Mr. Rajkumar

Thanks for your (doctor )advice . i take everything as a positive only . but not negative

I am in good mood only .

thanks good bye.

one small suggestion. if u r a practising Juniour lawer then ur identity also in Junior lawer

take it postively

bye

Originally posted by :A.Arulmurugan
"
I want to Know about  Mr. Rajkumar -Student .

I think he is a known person to me

if he proves that  i am wrong  i am ready to face him with legal requirements

Pl inform about the person Mr. Rajkumar

With regards ,

A.Arulmurugan

"

Mr Arul,

You only came here for advise ,if some one  gives advice , you will start to blame , What u want from here i don't know ,this shows ur attitude ,any way  good bye .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register