Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian Consumer (Service)     12 January 2012

Disowning of brother

Hi,

I seek you advise on what is the procedure of disowning my brother the reason behind this is he and his wife is availing loans from banks in my name by doing my forged signature and he has also somehow got hold of my financial instrments of which he is mis-using and i have no knowledge of this but this act of him is spoiling my credit history is otherwise 'CLEAN' and me & my mother on personal level has already broke all family ties with him in 2007, so has no contact with him. I have no hold on his fradulent act nor have ways to STOP HIM so i thought by publishing notice will help me and others to know that this person is a fraudster.

Please help me in what is the procedure of publishing a notice in leading newspaper of legally disowning him?

(1) Is any FIR needs to be filed ?

(2) Does any other legal formalities are involved in this ?

Thanks,

SS Sharma

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 January 2012

Doctors say bandage/stiches  on wound is must and anti-biotic needed to stop infection. So you have to have FIR againt him as well as financial institutions who are accepting your forged signature without ID proof.

Indian Consumer (Service)     24 January 2012

thanks for your reasponse.

But my query was regarding publishing notice of disowning of my brother, can you suggest the ways/procedure for this ...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 January 2012

How does disowning help when loans careated by him are pending in your name. Try to understand the problem. You have to declare these loans a fraudulent only then you can escape liability to pay. Brother will stand disowned when he is arrested on your complaitn.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register