Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arijit (Management trainee)     22 June 2011

Digital Signature

Hi,

A, a director in a Public Limited Company has lost his Digital Signature Certificate and his DSC is registered in the MCA system. As normal practice, he filed a General Diary (GD) in the nearest police station. Now, since A is a Director, he has to file different ROC e-Forms for ROC Compliances with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, GOI.  Also note that his DSC would be expiring on February, 2012. 

My question is whether A can get another DSC prepared? If he can what is the procedure to be followed?

Request the members to give their useful views...

Regards

Arijit

Learning

1 Replies

V D Shah (Manager - Fin. and Legal)     05 March 2012

Hi,

Seeing this question after quite some time.

Not sure if you need any answer right now, but would just like to share my views for benefit ofthose who might come across this later.

Yes, A can definitely get another digital signature. There would be no problem in getting another digital signature. Only thing is that  A will have to register the same again at different palces i.e. on different portals.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use Digital Signature India - Save time and paper. It's easy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register