Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranjini (-)     29 April 2012

Didn't got divorce for 3 years which filed in court

Hi,

My friend split up with his wife near to 5 years . His marriage life broken up from the day of first and they lived togehter for one month but also its splited and that girl didn't came back or call to my friend upto now but not giving divorce. In family counseling she said she is not ready to give divorce , so in this its going upto now. after case came to becnh she came twice but not continues. Where divorce was applied by my friend(Male)  so its going too late. We planning marriage for him because already he lost 5 years  and now he getting old too. So can any one can give any solution for this?

Learning

18 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     29 April 2012

No short cut for contested divorce.

why the girl is not living with husband and also not giving divorce?Seems husband has affair with some othre girl which is the root of their separation..

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     29 April 2012

Originally posted by :Ranee.......
"
why the girl is not living with husband and also not giving divorce?Seems husband has affair with some othre girl which is the root of their separation..
"

WONDERFUL guess !

really simply just great !!

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     29 April 2012

the marriage is already broken.

file application u/s 21 B for expeditious trial.

details given in the following thread : 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Speedy-trial-21-b-research-56620.asp

Originally posted by :Amit---------------
"

Originally posted by :Ranee.......

"

"

WONDERFUL guess !

really simply just great !!
"

why not?...she wrote "We planning marriage for him because already he lost 5 years  and now he getting old too. So can any one can give any solution for this?"

ha ha ha ...she is worried more than his family..

rajiv_lodha (zz)     29 April 2012

Marriage without getting divorce decree is a CRIME as per law. So do not even think of this!

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     30 April 2012

Yaar ! kaun hai ye bachkana insan !

ranjini (-)     30 April 2012

Hi friends thanks for ur responce and llegal words. Ok we will stop searching girl for my friend. We will go in legal way. Pls give solution for legal way.

Friend is more then family member. That girl is lesbian, but she not ready to accept that one. If my friend did the mistake means their family should come and fight for that girl but they didn't came once for these past 4 and half years. They even never conduct him through mobile also. If that girl has true love or affection she must atleast try to conduct him atleast once in these years. My friend applied divorce after splliting of 2 years. Now a days girl are misusing the legal women rights , u can't say these words are lie.

Thanks

Ranee....... (NA)     30 April 2012

Now a days girl are misusing the legal women rights , u can't say these words are lie.

yes I agree..but I also agree that no girl will play with her life..

but that is my view..follow Amit's advice.

1 Like

Kumar (Family CEO)     02 May 2012

Dearest Ranee Ji

Many thanks for your kind advice and benovalance. Without you, mankind has no life. 

Hugs

Adam

Vijay Kumar (Supply and Distribution Management)     03 May 2012

Hi,

Please file a case of RCR, i am sure it will help to get divorce.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     03 May 2012

@ Vijay Kumar ji

how does filing RCR help to get divorce ?

would u pl. elaborate ?

naren (Consulltant)     03 May 2012

@ Ranee,

Don't know how many broken homes you have seen but it is not necessary that husband is culprit and wife is victim.  Regarding your question why girl is not giving divorce when she is not living with husband, possible options are

1. Wife is very aggressive and disrespectful and humilates her in-laws every now and then. Now as world knows her realities, she dont see any hope of finding a new bakra and so wants to spoil the life of husband

2. Marriage was based on various lies and frauds but many of them are not ground for divocce. Husband after knowing truth dont accept the wife and wife don't want to let husband go

3. Husband is rich and she is interested only in money. Husband realized this and don't keep her with himself.

4. Wife is adulterous and affair was caught. Now her BF left her to save his own marriage but her husband is not willing to forgive her.

list is longer but lets leave it

1 Like

ranjini (-)     03 May 2012

how does filing RCR help to get divorce ?

would u pl. elaborate ?

Please explain briefly

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register