Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kashyap Vyas (Private Equity Professional)     19 September 2009

DELIBERATE AND UNINTERRUPTED VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS

To all of  my learned & respected  members,

SUBJECT:-  DELIBERATE  AND  CONTINUOUS  VIOLATION  OF  MY  BASIC  &  FUNDAMENTAL  HUMAN  RIGHTS (GRANTED  UNDER  THE  CONSTITUTION  OF  INDIA  TO  EACH  & EVERY  CITIZEN  OF  INDIA. EVEN  INDIAN  GOVERNMENT  HAS  SIGNED TREATY  TO  RESPECT  BASIC ,FUNDAMENTAL  HUMAN  RIGHTS.

Human rights treaties including the ICCPR, 1966 and, the ICESCR, 1966, among others, which the Govt of India had signed and ratified are binding to India in the capacity of a respectable member of the international community. Several of the vital provisions of the binding conventions have been overlooked consistently.

Good  News  The  Honorable Supreme Court  Seems to  have  admitted  my  online  petition  filed  in August,2009 for  Violation of  Basic,Fundamental  Human  Rights.

Please  read  email reply  received  from  the supreme  court  of  India.

Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 3:23 PM
To: kashyap@kashyapfinance.com
Subject: Reply

Your documents have been sent to the concerned Section for necessary action.

You are once again requested to cure the defects notified against your case D.No. 26411/2009.

D.R.(CC)

My  reply to the Supreme Court  of  India is  given  below:-

Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 6:51 PM
To: 'efiling.sci@nic.in'; 'avadhesh.kumar@nic.in'; 'supremecourt@nic.in'
Cc: 'presidentofindia@rb.nic.in'; 'manmohan@sansad.nic.in'; 'cpio-la@nic.in'; 'brahmavtar@nic.in'
Subject: RE: Reply . YOU CAN PLEASE CONSIDER MY E MAIL COMMUNICATION AS PETITION AS IT INVOLVES GROSS AND DELIBERATE VIOLATION OF MY BASIC & FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS GRANTED TO CITIZENS OF INDIA UNDER INDIAN CONSTITUTION
Importance: High
Sensitivity: Confidential

To

Hon'ble the Chief Justice of India

and His Companion Judges of the

Supreme Court of India.

The Registrar, Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110 001 (India)

PABX NOS.23388922-24,23388942-44, FAX NOS.23381508,23381584,23384336/23384533/23384447

e-mail :-    supremecourt@nic.in

Dear  Sirs,

As  mentioned  above  my  E mail petition  can be  treated  by  the  Honorable  Supreme Court  of  India and The Respectable

Chief  Justice of India and  the  honorable  members  of  Jury  as  writ  petition  since it involves  intentional and continuous

Fearless  violation  of  my  basic , fundamental  Human  Rights  granted  to  every  citizens  of  India  by  Indian  Constitution.

This  action  is  continued  since  more  than  6  months  inspite  of  requests,complaints  to  various  authorities.

I am  suffering  at  the  hands  of  very  powerful  mafia lobby  consisting  of  our  local  influential  persons, Local Mumbai

Municipality  and  some  officers  from Police Force. You can verify  my authenticity  by  visiting my residence at  Mumbai  address is  given below. I am  ready  to  pay  any kind  of  legal  cost  to  the Supreme Court of  India. I just want  Justice from  the  prime  Judiciary  authority  of  India.

I  earnestly  request you  to  please  guide  me  how  to  cure the defects  in my  documents  filed  with you. I have knowledge

about  law  and rules. I can  clarify  any  complicated  legal  points  but  I am not  advocate  so  not  familiar with  procedure etc.,

You can  please  send  me  by  courier  any  requirements  and  instructions   necessary  to  rectify  my  documents  filed online

With  you. Please  send  me  details  required  by  you  viz., certified copy or  any  form to be  filled in  prescribed  layout. I am  ready  to  make  payment  to  the  Supreme  Court  of  India. I would  make  all  online  payment  immediately.

I request  you  to  please  trust  me  as  a  honest  citizen of  India. I will be  sending  you by courier  the  complete documents required  by  you. Any legal  fees , charges  will be  paid  immediately. I have  given  you my  full residential  address  given below. Please  proceed  in  my  complaint as  I am and my  family is   under  severe Pressure  because  of  harassment  as  explained  in  documents  filed  with  you  online.

With Regards And Thanks to The  Supreme Court of  India.

Kashyap Vyas

Kashyap  Mansukhlal  Vyas,

Residential  Address :-  A-003,  Premnagar  Bldg.No.5,   Co-Operative  Housing  Society  Ltd ;  Off  S.V.P.  Road, Gymkhana Road, Near   MCFGarden , Borivali(West),Mumbai-400092.  Maharashtra.

Telephone  Nos:-  022—28901477  & 022—30607772  Mobile  Nos :- +91 9819995872  & 9221240810

Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 3:23 PM
To: kashyap@kashyapfinance.com
Subject: Reply

Your documents have been sent to the concerned Section for necessary action.

You are once again requested to cure the defects notified against your case D.No. 26411/2009.

D.R.(CC)

Again  ..........again ;;;;;;;;;;I  strongly  urge  all  citizens  of  India  please  do not give  up  your  fight  against  corrupted  State Govt and Central Govt Officers,Employees,Police Force,Municipalities  and  other departments. Government is  able  to  run and manage its  departments  because  you,me  and  all  the citizens(including

individuals,institutions,corporates,business organisations are  paying  either direct or  indirect  taxes,govt  levy. Government  is  not  obliging  us. We  have all rights,basic fundamental  & human rights to complain ,probe and  immediate  justice  for  any  kind  of  corruption,malpractices  being  carried out  by  government,govt organisations. We  provide  them money  so  we  are  master  not  servant. You  can  complain and  write  to any  authority  if  violation  of  Basic & Fundamental Human Rights is  involved.

Please  read  the Low Commission of India Report for  Fundamental  Human Rights  under  constitution of  india vis-a-vis  international  human rights treaty  accepted  by  indian government.

With Regard & Cheers

Kashyap Vyas

Mobile Nos:-  +91 9819995872  &  +91 9221240810

Learning

11 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     19 September 2009

It happens but rarely.

Kashyap Vyas (Private Equity Professional)     20 September 2009

No  my  dear  it  will  happen  again   and   again.

AYYALASOMAYAJULA MURALI (POSTAL ASSISTANT )     01 November 2009

I have also filed a case for enforcemment of fundamental rights , uunder law of eqaulity and for priincples of natural justice against the minstry of coommnication; dept of posts government of india, union of india for the lost justice for equal pay for equal work as covred by artcile 14,16,21 and artcile 39(d) of constituioion of india.

dairy number alloted  ie 20424/209 dated 13.7.2009 it is not known how to moove to clear dedfects i have sevral letter s CJI sci and president of india also  I want justice  even afetr 28 years i am begging as alos for serivce matter on;ly limited staff member rae provided all service matter realted as per  OA 1410 of CAT ERNAKULAM AND CAT JABALPUR 1987 NOT IMPLIMENTED TO ALL  COURTS CLEARY SAID IT IS NOTHUING BUT EXPLOITING THE YOUTH BUT NO USE EVEN AFTER TWO DECADES   I NEED EVERY BODY HELF FOR IMPLIMENTATION OF PRINCIPLE SOF NATURAL JUSTICE TO ALL EQUALLY. PLEASE

MURALI POSTAL ASSISTAT VISAHPATNAM 530001 ANDHRAPRADESH

A SPINALCORD OPEARTED,  SEVERE DAIBATIC, BP PATIEST ALSO

mail id; murali_viswanadh@rediffmail.com, mobile 09290016534

kindly help for enforcement of principles of natural jusitce even right now under law of equalit pay for equal enshrined as artcile 14 of  india cnstituion pl

Attached File : 39 39 sci application.pdf downloaded: 156 times

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     01 November 2009

Please consult a lawyer and file the petition in the form asked for by the SC. That is the way it works. This correspondence will waste your precious time. Please cut out idealism. Nobody not the least the courts have time for your problems. Remember undertrial prisoners are languishing in jail for years without bail and hearing. Do courts care for them?

Kashyap Vyas (Private Equity Professional)     02 November 2009

Dear  Friend,

I have  already  filed  writ  petition  alongwith  affidevit.

I have filed petition “WRIT PETITION S NO.13020, Diary No.26411 (CIVIL) OF 2009 IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA.  I  am  sure  action  will   have  to  be  taken  in  public  interest. I am  educated  enough  to  defend  my  case.  You  can  read  copy  of  my  petition  at  attached file.

For more information please click on link ;

https://www.groundreportindia.com/2009/11/maharshtra-government-sponsored.html

With regards

Kashyap Vyas

Member of Amnesty International For promoting and upholding human rights around the world!Regards

Attached File : 22 22 supreme court grievance.doc downloaded: 110 times

Kashyap Vyas (Private Equity Professional)     02 November 2009

Mr  Ayyalasomoyajula  Murali,

Do  Not  worry  you  are  on  the  right  track. Ask  the  honorable  supreme  court  of  India  which  are  the  defects  to  be  rectified. Just  rectify  the  defects. File  writ  petition  alongwith  your  affidevit   in  the  format   ( avilable  on  all websites). You  can  file  human  right  petition  directly  with  the  supreme  court  of  India. No  need  to  have  any  prior  divisional courts, supreme  courts  or  any  district  courts. Please  read  my  attached  file  for  more  information.

Always  remember  no  body  is  above  THE  CONSTITUTION  OF  INDIA  AND  The  Basic  , Fundamental  Constitutional  Human  rights  granted  under  the  constitution. Just  stick  to  the  basic  concept   and  carry  on. You  will  be  sucessfull  if  falls  within  the ambit  of  Human  Rights   Violation.

With  regards

Kashyap Vyas

Attached File : 6 6 supreme court writ petition pdf.pdf downloaded: 103 times

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     03 November 2009

SC does not tell you what are the defects.

Kashyap Vyas (Private Equity Professional)     03 November 2009

Dear  Anil  Agrawal,

I  had  received   the  list  and  details  of  defects  from  The  Supreme Court  of  India. Please  remember  no  individual , institution , corporate    even  The  Honorable  Supreme  Court  of  India is  above  The  Constitution  of  India. All  are  binded  by  the  Constitution  and  the  supreme court  of  India  is  not  exception  to  it.  If   petition  is  on  proper  track  and  concept   justice  can  not  be  denied. 

And  I  tell  you  very  frankly  and  openly  fighting  for  human  rights, cause  is  not  waste  of  time. I am  very  well  established  Private  Equity  and  Venture  Fund  Professional  from  Mumbai , India  my  present  age  is  53  ; I  am  very  much  busy  professional  earning  minimum  annually  75 Lac  to  100 Lac  Indian  Rupees. Still  I  believe  one  must  spare  some  time  for  improvement  of  social  justice  and  peace  in India.

I am  also  member  of  International  Amnesty  organisation based  at  London  and  works  for Human  Rights  world  wide. If  our  country  is  to  be  placed  at  par  with  developed  countries  eg., USA,Canada,Europian  Countries  only  we  educated  people  can  do it  by  sacrificing  our  so  called  specious / valuable  time.

Mr  Ayyalasomoyajula  Murali,  you  can  also  file  complaint  with  the  Human  Rights  Commission , Vigilance  Commission to  get  justice. All  information  are  avilable  on  Internet.Just put  key world  into  Google. You need not  appoint  any  advocate  simply  for  protection  of  Basic Human Rights. You have  to  snatch  your  Human  Rights  even  highest  judiciary  can  not  deny  it.

With  regards and Cheers

Kashyap Vyas

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     03 November 2009

Dear Sir,

I value your opinion. You are earning 1 crore per year that tells your business acumen. You want to establish the rule of law that tells your concern for the society as a whole. 

I wish you all success in your endeavour. We shall be equally delighted to know the result of your efforts.

AYYALASOMAYAJULA MURALI (POSTAL ASSISTANT )     03 November 2009

Thanks to every oone who encouraging me but I am physically most week as my spinal cord disc operated, a hevavy diabatic, a BP +400 pateint due mental tensions, toruture un bearble tourture in office led me  I cant exxpress I am severe astmalic one

I need ebry body,s help and assistcn please by bowing my head I am praying for justice please

+

Kashyap Vyas (Private Equity Professional)     03 November 2009

You  must   file  complaint   with  the  Human  Rights  Commission   and  The  Vigilance  Commission ( Which  is  at  par   with  the  CBI) . This  complaints  are  free; no  charge  is  payable .  Just   write  National  Human  Rights  Commission  and  The  Vigilance  Commission . The  2  websites   would  open  up    and  follow  the  procedure.

Regards

Kashyap Vyas

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register