Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANOJ KUMAR (manoj_phr@rediffmail.com)     04 October 2011

Daily wages worker in labour act

Dear All,

I have confused about the regular employee & daily wages employees?

My company running the facility maintenance contract at Delh DTC Bus Depot & providing the service to the DTC of maintenance / celaning service of DTC Low flooring bus since 1.5 years & so many worker are working since the contract start. In this depot some worker are on fix rate of salary & some are daily wages.

Because we have facing the dispute of the same with  uninon leader, soI want to be need some clarification / help on such point, kindly all the respected legal soliciter & labour law expert are requrested to clear my issue, as mentioned below-

1. What is the difnation of daily wages worker & regular employees?

2. What is the difference between both?

3. What is the duration or lenght of service, we put the worker on daily wages? and when they are come in the category of regular employee?

4. Which act & section, where i get the clarification of the same, so can I proof the same to the management. 

kindly help me on the, if any one can send the berif note on my email ID also manoj_phr@rediffmail.com

Regards,

Manoj kumar

Learning

2 Replies

N.J. MISHRA (Legal Manager)     05 October 2011

the daily wages workers can come in to the category of the regular employee, if they have completed 240 days in the first year of their employment within a same organization. if they are connected with the main function of the organization then only they can claim permanency.

MANOJ KUMAR (manoj_phr@rediffmail.com)     07 October 2011

Dear Sir

Thanks, but in which act & section the same are prescribe 

Thks & Rgds

Manoj

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register