LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R C Nigam (xxxxxxxxx)     21 April 2011

Crumbling System

There is a President's Helpline. You can register ur grievance there. However, this helpline itself needs help. After u lodge a complaint on it and if u  hope to get the grievance redressed, u r badly mistaken. When the helpline was introduced, I was among the first few to enter my grievance there. Immediately, a reference No. was recd by me in my mail box. I was informed that the grievance had been forwarded to the concerned ministry/deptt. I am waiting since then, but years have passed without any result. The President's helpline does not entertain reminders or follow up, and the deptts do not respond. I am thinking of asking the President's secretariat under RTI Act, the expenses being incurred in maintaining the help(less)line-an  exercise.in futile

Similar is the story of PMO, which acts like a Post Office and gets u a reply from the bureaucrates, who r in the root of ur grievance. On getting the same old reply being docketed again, one feels disgusted like me.

Railway Service Pension Rules lay down that if there r certain dues against an ex employee, even Gratuity must b paid 2 him within 3 months from the date of retirement, after calculating and deducting the dues. In case there is difficulty in calculating the exact amount, an approximate amount but not abnormally high, may b estimated and deducted. In my case, after my retirement in 1993, a reply came from the DRM/NR/Luck in 1998, and that too when a petition had been filed for realisation of Gratuity, PF etc., telling the court, BILL for GRATUITY HAS BEEN PASSED (in Jan 1998, i.e. after 5 yrs of retirement) AND NOTHING REMAINS DUE. The reply further added that there was a SLIGHT DELAY (period of 5 yrs was a slight delay!).The learned court failed to take cognizance of the MISGUIDING averments, and was PLEASED to pass order in 2001 directing the DRM to pay whatever was due. Thanks to the CUNNINGLY drafted reply. Now the Hon'ble HC is deliberating on the matter since 2001, where the DRM is repeatedly making same misguiding averment. Strangely, a benevolent  Personnel officer in the Railway is posted who arranges payment of Gratuity in 2008. Are these not sufficient evidences of CRUMBLED ADMINISTRATION, JUDICIAL SYSTEM and GOVERNANCE?

Is there any hope of revival in our rotten SYSTEM?

Learning

9 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     21 April 2011

ho ho ho ho hi hi hi hihi hahahahaha "However, this helpline itself needs help." very well said nigam sir!

shrikant (LAW OFFICER)     21 April 2011

This is what our system

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 April 2011

Is there any hope of revival in our rotten SYSTEM?

---    WE HAVE TO FIGHT TILL THE SYSTEM CHANGED.

MIGHT BE WE WILL NOT BE ALIVE BUT FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION WILL BE CONTINUING.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 April 2011

I am thinking of asking the President's secretariat under RTI Act, the expenses being incurred in maintaining the help(less)line-an  exercise.in futile

---   GOOD IDEA.

ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ASK HOW THE PUBLIC MONEY UTILISED?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     21 April 2011

Look it is actully like this. Mother India is like a Big Ship where we, the people of India are sailing together ok? But some people on bord the Ship are making a hole in the ship and the water is pouring in, some are destroying the campus on the ship, whereas some operators of the ship are smuggling out the machineries of the ship to pirates and some of them doies not even know how to operate the machine in the Ship etc, as such the systems is crumbling.

2 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     21 April 2011

Sarvesh, please dont take it funny, dont you think it is our duty to help that help line. We should send out that alarming bell to all the pople of India  that the Presidential help line needs help.

3 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     21 April 2011

Assumi sir sorry!

i don't want to hurt feelings!

but " see the efforts of Anna hazare, wht is result?

poltical systum bracking the head!

soye hue ko jagaya ja sakta hai jage hue ko nahi!

that's why i m laughing!

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     22 April 2011

Yes, Sarvesh, Anna Hazare, who used to act like the feudal Lords in a village in Maharasthra and a great fan of Shivaji turns Indian Youths Icon against corruption. Am also anxiously waiting what will be the result of his efforts.

R C Nigam (xxxxxxxxx)     22 April 2011

We had believed in the call during election days of 2004, for voting them, who knew  the technique of GOVERNANCE and had adequate experience.too; and we voted accordingly, not only once but twice, and noted with regret that 'they' knew the tech & had the experience but in a wrong direction, to bring traumetic results like ADARSH, CWG and 2G etc on one side and AFZAL GURU and 26/11 on the other side.

UPSANHAR of story of Compaign against corruption by Anna is being written. Riding on crest of the all India compaign, launched by BABA Ramdev, the first faze of Anna's ANDOLAN aroused much hope. The visible corruption and the ICONS(!) behind it r only tips of the ice bergs. Why m7s Ramdev, Shri Ravishanker, Pandya of Gayatri Parivar and other SPRITUALISTS were not involved and the BHUSANS were choosen, despite it being an old saying that KAJAL KI KOTHRREE MEIN KAISOHEE SAYANON JAI:::::::::::::, and it being openly said that there is wide spread corruption in their profession.

We have a Public Grievance and Pension ministry. We also have an administrative reforms commission. Is there any fruitful outcome from these agencies?

There exists bureaucratic anarchy in almost every office.

Under these circumstances, who will dare keep struggling for bringing in a healthy Administration, Judiciary and for that purpose every other Govt. component+

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register