LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kapil aary (pro)     25 November 2011

Criminal case

the lower court have order to regester a fir on chif municipal officer and others under section 409,468.471, 120b and 34 of ipc. the police have regestered the case at 10-07-2011. but till date they have not arrest any one yet even so many charges are proofed. the CMO still hold the post and ownd all related records and document by today. he is effecting the evidence, the investigation officer give me in writing that the cmo is contaminating documents but he is not gonig to arrest cmo. the important document of case is missing from the Police station now, this fact is also in writing. i informed to the court through application but they refused it and told we cant do anything till the final report will not come. there are so many complants i put to govt at various level but there is no action from any where. what should i do.???  

Learning

5 Replies

Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Advocacy)     25 November 2011

file a complaint and if not move to an higher court 

Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Advocacy)     25 November 2011

untill and unless all the records are brought before us we would not be able to provide you clear idea as to what to do. please give details. so that we do not mislead or either guide u in a wrong way

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     26 November 2011

Dear kapil

According to your query my opinion is that you send a complaint to higher official of the police and informed about this matter and request them to arrest the accused people. or wait filling chargesheet

kapil aary (pro)     26 November 2011

facts-

1- CMO issue me a work order to provide Dumper for some days on daly basis according to agreement.

2 - i serve him accordingly but he make bill by the name of dumper owner.

3- the bill was prepared for 25 days whereas i have submit the bill for 15 days before bill prepared. the desel given by cmo to dumper was 31 days.

4- the used regestration number on bill is actully a cars no.

5- i have put an application in police station with above facts and all supported documents. police after 2 months investigation drama give him cleen chit.

6- i have complaint to sp. he reinvestigate and give a report in jan 2011 that the sdo of subdivision is investigating in the case (as i give him a application sapratly) if he found any charges then we will regestered a case and make action

7- i move to heigh court in feb 2011. he direct me in april to make complaint in 156-3 in lower court first .

8- at the same time sdo report came. the cmo was guilty for forge and extra payment. i informed police through application request him to make complaint as sp report before.

9- no action was taken. i move to lower cout with all document in june2011. count order to make fir under section 409,468.471.120b and 34 of ipc against cmo and town inspector and 2 others.

10- police make fir at 15 july2011. and start investigation. till they have no arrest. cmo still on post at the same place. he is tempring the document. even town inspector have given me in writing that the cmo is make some addision in desel bill which is absent in the bill received by petrol pump. i again move to heigh court in september to find direction to arrest or suspend cmo for fair investigation as he is tempring the evidence. but court says u have sufficient remidy. lower court is doing his work. and he dismiss my pitition.

11-now this is also in writing that some document is not on police record which was earlyest presented by cmo to police. it mean the document of case is missing.

12- at every stage i have informed at each heighr level of police and administration by application. but there is no action from any where. there are more then 50 application have put to DM SP and ministry.

13- i have inform to the lower court last week about above facts of investigation. but court also refused to take my application. and told me they cant interfear in investigation untill the final report will not come.

what to do more?????

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     28 November 2011

The court is right.

It seems the police is taking it as petty crime which would involve a lot of hardwork and hence not serious.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register