Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Robin (Manager)     08 December 2010

Court Marriage

Dear All,

Please tell me is there any other way to get court marriage without any formality through Arya Samaj Mandir.

Or is there any city which dont have any same formalities like hindu relegion marriage like in arya samaj temple. I need advice regarding form sign with front of advocate nothing else formalities. As per same my marriage has to be regestered in Court with simply mannar.

Warm Regards

Robin

Learning

2 Replies

rajdev (student)     11 April 2011

it is difficult to register marriage without arya samaj amandir marriage certificate

you must first consult arya samaj mandir by visiting at https://www.aryasamajdelhi.com/

sandeep verma (advocate)     15 August 2011

Documents  required  for the performance and registration of court marriage…

1.Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.

2.Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.

3.Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth or XIIth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.

4.If any party is divorcee   Certified copy of Degree of Divorce granted by the Court.

5.If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.

6.If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7.Two Witnesses ( Both should be major )

FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT  ADV. SANDEEP @ 9818673748.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register