LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA Adarsh Agrawal (CMD of SHAYVIDZ Group)     25 April 2010

Convert Your Partnership into LLP

Convert Your Partnership into LLP (Limited Liability Partnership)

New LLP Structure has greater advantage and benefit over existing Partnership Firm particularly due to Higher degree of Flexibility, Compliance and More tax benefits and better Corporate Image

• Preconditions

Partnership should be a registered under Indian partnership Act 1932

All the partners of firm should become the partners of LLP

Procedure
    • Obtain name approval for LLP
    • Application for conversion of firm to LLP in Form 17
    • File the following forms along with a statement by all partners with registration number and date of registration of the firm.

Form 2 :

Details of partners, registered office etc

Form 4 :

Consent of Partners - Consent of each partner to become a partner of Liability Partnership

Form 3 :

LLP agreement - this can be filed with in 30 days from the date of registration

• After verification, registrar will register all documents and issue Certificate of registration
    • Upon registration of LLP, file an intimation to the Registrar of Firms stating the fact that firm is converted into LLP

Learning

7 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     27 April 2010

Thanks for your detailed inormation on LLP.

Please five further following information:-

Procedure for getting approval of name of LLP.

CA Adarsh Agrawal (CMD of SHAYVIDZ Group)     27 April 2010

Originally posted by :SHASHIKUMAR
"
Thanks for your detailed inormation on LLP.

Please five further following information:-

Procedure for getting approval of name of LLP.

"

Dear Sir !!!

Here is the all procedure regarding Incorporation of LLP !! Please follow the below mentioned link for the procedure !!

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Download-Complete-Details-of-LLP-17834.asp

Some of other useful links on various matters are on my profile !!

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=60641

Thank you sir

Regards,

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     28 April 2010

I have gone through the details provided by you, but in practice it is defficult to get resuls.

Please give a detailed procedure for getting approval of name of LLP and how to send money for required fees for name search.

CA Adarsh Agrawal (CMD of SHAYVIDZ Group)     28 April 2010

Originally posted by :SHASHIKUMAR
"
I have gone through the details provided by you, but in practice it is defficult to get resuls.

Please give a detailed procedure for getting approval of name of LLP and how to send money for required fees for name search.
"

Dear Sir !!

It is very much clear in practical sense in the word file "How to Register LLP" !

Let me clear some points in brief :-

1. Acquire DSC of anyone designated partner.
2. User Regn on Portal www.llp.gov.in. click on register & fill up th information.
3. Obtain DPIN by filing an application individually online in Form -7. & pay the presribed fee of Rs. 100 by options available after uploadig the form (Credit Card, Internet banking, etc. - These options is still under updation by MCA)
4.  Check Name Availbility
Reservation of name

·       Log on to the LLP portal by clicking the “log in” tab on the top right corner of the homepage and enter your username and password. After login, click “E-Forms” link.

·       Open Form-1 for reservation of name and fill in the details. Select name of the proposed LLP (upto 6 choices can be indicated).

·       Any partner or designated partner in the proposed LLP may submit Form-1.

·       Append digital signatures and submit the e-form

·       Pay the necessary fee by credit card (master/visa).

·       Free name search facility (of existing companies / LLPs) is available on MCA portal (hyper link available on LLP portal).The system will provide the list of similar/closely resembling names of existing companies/LLPs based on the search criteria filled up.

·       Details of minimum two designated partners of the proposed LLP, one of them must be a resident of India, is required to be filled in the application for reservation of name. Only individuals or nominees on behalf of the bodies corporate as partners can act as designated partners.

·       Check status of your application by logging on the portal.

·     For more details see Instruction Kit provided on the home page under “Users Guide” tab.

- Check Name Availbility

- How to Incorporate a LLP

- How to register DSC

Here I am giving Computer Based Tutorial by which you can get detailed practical steps about the LLP Incorporation :-

Thanks,

Regards

Rani mangal (Secretary)     30 June 2010

Dear all,

I want to convert a partnership into LLP. But partnership firm is not registered with Registrar of Firms.

This firm was constituted in 1985 and thereafter reconstituted five times till today. Now I want to get it registered with ROF at Mumbai. What will be the step by step procedure for the same. I am searching for a person who is providing providing services for this purpose on professional basis. Anyone who can do this job on professional basis may revert back here or send me a PM.

Thanks

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     06 July 2010

Dear Learner, thanks

rahul tusnial (chief visionary)     26 July 2010

We are converting partnership to llp. today we got confirmation of approval of name. now the confusion is......:

1] what next? form 2 first and then followed by form17? or both one after the other at same time??

2] is it necessary to take consent of all the creditors?? we do not have any secured lenders, but have hundreds of small suppliers etc. as creditors. it will be very difficult to get consent of all of them from all over india in a short period. kindly let us know in detail on this point. we will prefer to check the option on the form as NO as we are in a hurry.

3] incorporation is complete after submitting of form 2, or it is only complete after both 2 and 17?? related with this, when are the forms 3 and 4 to be filed...... Just After Form2 OR AFTER BOTH 2 as well as 17??

it will be very nice if you cold advice us on these points at the earliest.

thank you.
Rahul Tusnial
Chhandypore Tea Estate.

tusnialr@yahoo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register