Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pramod (Legal Executive)     17 August 2009

Contract Drafting

Hi All

We are looking for lawyer/consultant who can draft us a high level contract.  We are based in Bangalore, so anyone of guys out your contact advice me any firm or lawyer who can do this work for us for better price.  The requirement is urgent.

Learning

8 Replies

VIKAS WALIA (LAW OFFICER )     17 August 2009

hello Mr. Pramod !  I am in the business of drafting of Agreements/ MoU's. In case u need any support, feel free to contact.

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     17 August 2009

Dear Pramod

We give render such services - we giving services for SBI, Kotak Mahindra and many Corporates for drafting such Long Based Contracts. I have already drafted for Idea Cellular which is being used on all india base. Lease Agreements for Vodafone for their Tower sites is also being used for All over India agreements. Hope you can email me yr requiremeents - we are prepared to give specimen and final drafts. You can contact us on my personal cell No. 09825027096 Land Line No. 079-30126822 email: aruntrivedi58@yahoo.com, advocate_hetalshah@yahoo.com. Feel free to write to us. Awaiting.

Ginni Sharma (Corporate Legal )     11 November 2009

Hi Pramod.surely i can assist you with some insights and details with regards to the subject. What kind of a Contract are you looking to execute ?

Pramod (Legal Executive)     12 November 2009

We are actually looking at, software consulting agreements and partnership agreement. As of yet i haven't received specific requirements from my management. Once i receive the requirments, i can share with you for further process.

Ginni Sharma (Corporate Legal )     13 November 2009

Sure Pramod. Let me knw once things are finalised.Would take it up from there

advocate rajan pandurang joshi (Proprietor)     13 November 2009

Dear Mr. Pramod, you have not mentioned about the nature of drafting. I have been in practice for past 20 years with experience in drafting commercial contracts, conveyancing. A bit of my background is that I am a qualified company secretary having 10 years experience besides in the practice of advocacy. If you would spell out your requirement, i may help you out.  With regards

Gagan Gupta (Advocate)     19 January 2010

I am doig this job.

gagangupta_78@yahoo.com

Adv Mathew (Legal Advice)     29 January 2010

Hello Praveen,

I understand your requirement, as I was worked with LPO I have drafted lot of high level/complex contracts agreeements ranging from national to interrnational level. There are some points which have to considered while drafting these high level agreements.

First you can ask a sample of the same, if intrested and satisfied we can go ahead with it. Mail me your requirements at naiju_advocate@yahoo.co.in and you can also call me at 9096095129.

Thanks and Regards

Adv Naiju Mathew

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register