LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan sunil (SR Manager)     29 June 2012

Consequences of revealing identity against a mgmt complaint

i made a Anonomous complaint through email against the Finance head and the sr. Manager of the company to the MD and chairman against their corrupt practises in day to day affairs and their involvement with female staff and finacial irregularities.

Now they have reverted me back asking me to reveal the identity for more transperancy and that my identiy will be kept confidential.

Now Please let me know what can be the consequences against me legally or persoanally  if i reveal the identiy .I was forced to resign by them and no longer working for the company.

Please guide whether i should do so.

Regards.

Learning

2 Replies

shiv (AGM)     01 July 2012

Dear,

You can do so . There is no harm except MD should believe or have takes your view points serously .

In case any thing goes wrong then you are going forbly to receive resignation in that case leave the company without signing any docs. and send a legal notice thru advocate and one copy should be filed in astt. labour commissioner -area concerned where you are working. Then file complaint under unfair trade practices and retrenchment in Labour industrial court . you will definitely suceeds.

and also send one advertisement in Blog site aganist their illegal conducts. in case you need my advise i will guide you freely. you dont worry. one day company will realise your honest efforts.they will you take back.

regards,

GM-legal--07303134711

(Guest)

Whose identity has been asked to be revealed?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register