compensation case against acid throws on my friend

My friend was victim of ACID thrown on his body in the intention to kill my friend and he is on bad from last five months without working n facing lot of mental torcher. He has spent around five to six lakhs and yet to spend more money for his treatment and other things to get well and on the other hand his business was also suffering from bad position due to his absence.

He is a tax payer of this country and my question is that can we file a case in civil court or any other way for Compensation as all thing is due this. Please suggest and let me know the procedure if there is any chance of doing so.


Yes, compensation can be claimed against the accused, eventhough criminal case was ended into acquital and the state

Total likes : 1 times


can you let me know how to file suit against him under what section and what should be lines in laws..... please




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x