Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

UPENDRA PRASAD RATH (JCO)     10 May 2012

Company law, labour law etc

SIR,

PL  GIVE A COMMENT.

1. GREENRAY INTERNATIONAL LTD ORISSA BASED COMPANY RULES & REGULATIONS OF FIELD WORKERS BY ITS OWN IS AS UNDER.

2. FOR AN EXAMPLE A STAR-2(SELF STYLED RANK DESIGNATED BY COMPANY) IF COMPLETED 100% PROMOTION QUOTA OF 10,00,00,000 WILL GET ALLOWANCE/SALARY OF 62,500 PER MONTH FOR ONE YEAR AND FOR 50% QUOTA WILL GET 50% SALARY. BUT HERE IS A QUESTION OF REMAINING FIELD WORKERS THOSE WHO HAVE DONE THEIR BUSINESS FORM 1% TO 49 % CAN GET ANY THING FROM COMPANY. ANSWER IS NO. IS IT JUSTIFIABLE ? WHERE WILL GO THE AMOUNT 1% TO 49% CONTRIBUTED BY FIELD WORKERS FROM CONSUMERS. IS COMPANY WILL RETURN THEIR AMOUNT TO CONSUMERS THROUGH FIELD WORKERS ?

3. IS PARA 4 OF "RULES & REGULATIONS OF FIELD WORKERS " PRINTED BY COMPANY'S BOOKLET THE WORD" PRIZE" INDICATING THE VIOLATION OF SEC 4,5 AND 6 READ WITH SEC 2 (C) OF PRIZE CHIT AND MONEY CIRCULATION SCHEMES BANNING ACT 1978.

4. I REQUEST ALL FACE BOOK VIEWERS/LAWYERS PL GIVE A COMMENT.

Learning

5 Replies

piyush sharma (Lawyer)     10 May 2012

I would like to comment but your query is not clear to me.

UPENDRA PRASAD RATH (JCO)     10 May 2012

DEAR PIYUS SIR,

PL GIVE YOUR OPINION OF PARA 2 OF MY COMMENT. IS THIS COMPANY  DOING JUSTICE  WITH   FIELD WORKERS. IF NOT,  WHAT ACTION TO BE TAKEN ON THE MATTER. 

sarita kumari (teacher)     10 May 2012

my husband is working in esteem private company since 5 years. Now he wants to transfer & his boss has given only  verbally word but not written letter from last 4 month. kindly need your suggestion.

Nish@2870   09 December 2017

Get free hack and cheats for psn games online. free psn codes Also get access to live psn codes and also grab them in unlimited amount. These psn codes are real and can be used in any course of the game. Its all tested and verified codes awaiting for you.

Sachin Pawar   10 December 2017

Dear Sir
My name is Sachin Pawar presently working in maufacture company from last five years. I have resigne this company on November 28, they accept my resigne letter & given the notice period for 30 day which is last working date is December 27. but my new company joining date is December 25
please suggest me what is process for exit before notice period.
if i exit befor the notice period will they hold my experience letter, releving letter, gratuity or final settelment. 

Thanks   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register