Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

illusion (self employed)     02 June 2012

Claim by third party

Hi,

We are in posession of a site for past 13 years.

The property was registered to us by a GPA holder at that time.

Currently we are trying to seel the property and buyer has given us a feedback that the property has a court case against it.

My question is:

1. Shouldn't  we got a notice from the court if there is a case?

2. Is is possible for someone to file a case against the entire parcel of land not just  site plot ? In which case we don't have any intimation from the court?

Appreciate your advice on how to asscertain if the statement from the buyer is true?

Cheers

Illusion

Learning

3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     02 June 2012

Dear Querist,

1. Ask the buyer to inform the source of his information. 

2. You'll get intimation from court after the case against property is admitted. 

3. Consult a local advocate with your GPA

illusion (self employed)     02 June 2012

Thanks for the quick reply.

If i understand the answers correctly even in the instance of case being filed for the entire land parcel (survey number), we should receive a court notice , am i interpreting this correctly.

Thanks

waman sarre (owner)     14 June 2012

Me and my father have differences and now im staying alone and away from my family.

We have ancestral property which is not yet devided between my father and his 2 brothers.

But im in need of my share, can i get share in this property now im 30 year old and my income is not big and im in trouble.

please help in legal aspect.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register