Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

checkminee (analyst)     16 July 2011

cheating on me

hello everyone,

A girl who is just my friend is sending the legal notice that explains i have maaried to her but that is not true and there is no evidence for that also but she keeps on threatning me by sending the another notice through advocate  , shall i accept the notice or ignore it, she is doing all these things from another city and i am in another one....... and it is not possible for me to go there ............... what to do

Learning

4 Replies

KAMARAJ BHARATHY G (ADVOCATE- HIGH COURT)     17 July 2011

You receive all the legal notices and you send a strong reply notice by an advocate with the refussion of all the allegation made by here.  if she file any petition before any court of law anywhere in India you should appear by personally or by your advocate. That is inevitable, otherwise you have face the legal and judicial consequences.

KAMARAJ BHARATHY G 

Ms Liberal (others)     17 July 2011

If you are  transparent give them the reply. The question is also important why she is sending notices to you only? Whether there is any previously history of sending such notices to some else

Better be care as your reply also attracts under provisons under IPC

MAY ALSO LISTEN TO HER PROBLEM

you can easily find the solution

Dipangkar (Business)     17 July 2011

@ checkminee,

Can you give some more details of what is written in that notice,  along with reference of  which Religion & Community you are from ?

VIJAYA KUMAR (UDC)     20 July 2011

My Grand Father (expired) aquired a property (40' x60') at Anakapalle in Visakhapatnam Dist. (Andhra Pradesh). He has 4 sons. My father (expired on 2-12-209) is the 4th son of my Grand Father.  I have 1 elder brother and 1 younger sister. My mother is still alive.  After the Death anniversary of my Father, my elder brother executed a bond transfering his entire right, on the above property, to my counsin brother who is the son of my paternal uncle (2nd son of my grandfather). Now my cousin brother says that he has aquired 1/2 of the part of the property that is entitled to my father.  But I am of the opinion that the portion entitled to my father has to be divided into 4 parts (Mother, elder son, middle son, daugter).  Myself and my sister want the property to be in my mother's name so that she can build & stay there.  What is the legal right available to us in this matter and is ther any way to deal with my brother and cousin brother? I'm working at Hyderabad and my sister is at Karimnagar.  My elder brother only is near by mother but he is cheating and not looking after her.  Any one please show me a way out so that I can help my mother.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register