LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

k s r gopal (Ex bank officer)     08 October 2009

cheating case

Iam a retired bank officer and very happy to join the most elite group as a member. I would like to share with you one legal problem for which I seek your advice and guidence. I thought this is the correct forum  to express and get help.

GIST OF THE CASE

One Delhi based bogus  co  cheated me and many other through their agent herei.e in Hyderabad for an amount of Rs i73000/ -A criminal case was registered in crime branch Delhi in course of their investigation ,they could able to arrest the culprits  and were presented in the court. I had the information  from the investigating officer that  the culprits were arrested ,their bank a/cs were seized  and some Rs 2500000/- was recovered and was in court custody.I have made personal visits to delhi ,met the investigating officer also . He seems to be very sincere ,polite and reasonably good.

The case was either closed or at what stage ,Iam not able to know. I used to call the officer over phone  and trying to know the status' .Its already some 20 months past and i do not have any comunication from the court or from the police officer.

Few details of the case are as follows'

The FIR WAS DATED 12-03-2008

NORTH WEST DELHI ;P.S.ASHOK VIHAR

FIR NO 73 DT 12-3-2008

ACT  IPC 1860 sections 420/120B

Even though the police officer gives me the assurance  that the amount will be recovered , how long will it take, what is the present position --these things are not known. can any body help me out this problem.

Learning

2 Replies

Jamshed Bey (Lawyer & Legal Consultant +91 9810136627)     08 October 2009

Mr. Gopal,

In your case, some body has to go in the court and do the necessary inspection in the records of your case. my sincere advise to you will be to formally engage a counsel at Delhi who can look after your case and represent you whenever the need arises. I trust then you will be in a reasonably good position to know about your case.

Adv.Yashwardhan Tiwari (Advocate IPR Associate )     11 October 2009

my FIR u/s 341,294,506,323,34 was launched  on 6 -10-2009 for the incident of 17 july 2009 for which i have given application on the same day 17 july 2009  but it was received on 30-10-2009 on the direction of SP.Police investigating officer has not arrested any of the accussed till today 11-10-2009 and i am still getting threat to death and in my MLC doctor has written nature of injury is grievious as my tooth was broken now what shall i do. As for whole incident there is no witness.Police says that FIR karwne se kuch nahi hota hum apne hissab se deal karenge.In this what shall i do.How can i  feel secured as they are very influential people. what will be the right way to deal this matter.Suggest 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register