Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

asendilvel (Consultant)     19 December 2011

Cheating case

Sir, 

Need Your expertise Advise

I am Basically From bangalore

My Father in law owns a property with built house about 645 sqft of land area in a bosh area in bangalore adjacent to his blood brother who also owns 675 sq ft area of house constructed on 3 floors which was attached to a bank for housing loan

he was basically into business which had run into heavy business and was in a heavy debt traps

he along with his family approached his elder brother to bail him out as he had defaulted on his home loan continuously for 6 + months and now the property has come for seizure by the bank

who was a retired personell from SBM who was living on his pension money survived by his wife a daughter & a recently graduated son

without consulting his family members or  seeking any kind of expert advise  this person went and pledged his share of property for a sum of Rs. 10 lacs for a hefty interest of 6 % on 10 lacs which comes to Rs. 60,000 per month.

this incident happened in the First week of Sep - 2011

Today the scenerio is he has not paid a single rupee interest nor committed himself on clearing the principal amount,

it has come to a stage that my father in law  is forced to sell of the pledged property with pawn broker as unable to repay neither the interest or principal

Its very unfortunate on his part

can i get a expert opinion on this part on how to come out of this truama

kindly help / advise

regards

sendil

Learning

1 Replies

asendilvel (Consultant)     26 December 2011

latest update

when this person forced him to enter into an agreement  confirming that to comply that he has atleast taken money 

he asked for couple of days time to think & tell a auspious date to sign the agreement

he went n approached a lawyer and have sent a legal notice to this gentle man and a copy to threatening police station stating that

he never went and asked him money

of course he was in probs and he himself has volunteered to bail him out and gave him cash to solve his probs and now he is insisting to enter into agreement

MENTIONING IN THE LETTER

HE NEVER ASKED FOR MONEY, THEY CAME AND HELPED HIM OUT VOLUNTARILY, HE NEVER SIGNED ANY DOCUMENTS STATING THAT HE HAS TAKEN MONEY OR GIVEN HIM ANY CHEQUES FOR THE SAME 

WILL GIVE HIM WHEN HE HAS MONEY 

pls advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register