Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

narasimhareddy (student)     24 November 2011

Change the dob in ssc

Sir...
                  My name is narasimhareddy, in my ssc certificate entered the wrong date of birth.. how to modify the date of birth in my ssc certificate. how to approach the school board..

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

You have to collect proper draft of affidvit from School / board and later notarize it from notary officer. Your school will issue revised certificate.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     25 November 2011

Narasimhareddy,

u cannot change name in your ssc certificate entered therein . or  wrong date of birth.

YUOU CANNOT  modify the date of birth in YOUR ssc certificate. .

U WILL NOT GET ANYTHING BY  approachng  the school board. 

Up to School Level , u can change ur records by affidavits etc, but not at SSC BOARD LEVEL. 

(Guest)

Narasimha Reddy, if you want to change the date of birth in your S.S.C. certificate in Andhra Pradesh, within span of three years of passing the S.S.c. you have to apply for modification of date of birth in your certificate. If it is more than three of time, you have approach a civil court and file suit for declaration of date of birth, but recently the apex court of the land, has stated that mere pandith horoscope or some old writings of date of birth are not sufficient we have to fully satisfy the court for issuance of order of declaration of date birth. After getting order from the court you have to approach the sSC Board of issuance of fresh certificate in your name.

sarbjit (ccc)     11 January 2012

Dear sir,

i have wrong DOB on my (PSEB)SSC certificate

My SSC certificate DOB is showing 20-09-1974 and but DOB certificate is showing 20-09-1976.

i want to correct dob on my SSC certificate.Please  help me that how can i change DOB on SSC certificate

sarabjit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register