Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJAN CHAUHAN (OTHER)     26 December 2011

Change of name

CHANGE OF NAME.,

CAN A PRACTICING ADVOCATE CHANGE HIS NAME, IF YES, WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO CHANGE THE NAME FROM EXISTING TO NEW NAME BY A PRACTICING ADVOCATE. PL FURNISH THE REPLY FOR THE SAME

Learning

2 Replies

Suleman Patel (Advocate)     26 December 2011

Hi Rajan

here is the procedure

1.Go to the State Government Press in the Capital City of your state.
2.Ask them for the form for change of name and obtain it.
3.Fill up the form and submit it (preferably then and there).
4.Pay the requisite Fees in cash. (Rs. 120/-  for routine (6-8 weeks for publication) and Rs. 620/- for urgent (2-3 weeks)).
5.The Press would publish the details of the change of your name (or father's name, or surname as be your case) and post you two copies of the Government Gazette or ask you to collect the same. The press would also let you know when they would publish the same.
6.Thereafter wherever you wish to submit your change of Name / Father's Name / Surname Proof, you can submit true copies of the relevant pages of the Gazette.

syed shahabaz (Accounts Officer)     05 January 2012

Hi guys,

this is syed shahabaz here , in my sslc marks card my school people have done  father name  as kaleel but where as in my other all legal document it is syed khaleel so can any one pls help me in changing of my father name  , as how many days it will take to get decree  and a revised marks card pls pls pls  suggest me details as i am very needful.........

regards,

syed shahabaz

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register