The following are to be mentioned in detail to elicit a proper answer:
1.'got a land' what does it mean
2. 'for construction of flats'-who instructed or authorised, or whose decision it was.
3.whether due permission from planning authorities obtained.
4. What are the clauses in the POA ? whether revocable or irrevocable? whether registered if so required by the law of the state? whether proper stamp duty paid as per the stamp act of the state?
5. Why he 'wants to register the land in his own name' when he already 'got' it?
6. .coming ahead' what does it mean?
7.Why should your uncle seek short-cut and short term solution by 'up with an agreement for distribution of returns', which terminology itself is totally unclear and having no precision of meaning?
8. In whose name the property stands registered as owner and in whose possession it is presently? If possession is not with the owner whether such transfer of possession is by way of a document, in compliance with extant law of the state?
Seeking answer to end question about 'registration of such agreement' without the nature of the agreement itself being unclear, may not be fruitful.