LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RKP (self)     11 March 2010

Case against Homeo clinic

This complaint is regarding a homeopathy clinic named Nash Homeoplex located at various places in Mumbai.

I was a patient at Nash Homeoplex for the entire last year 2009.

I had joined Nash for my skin problems.

I am finding myself cheated as the ASSUARANCES of curing my skin problem given to me before the treatment are not fulfilled( not a bit ) till now even on the completion of the treatment of one year.

Nash Homeoplex has cheated me by getting me enrolled for treatment by giving false promises and COMMITMENTS of showing the start of the results within 3 months of enrolling after paying the entire fees.

Nash Homeoplex has not delivered a bit of the results they COMMITTED.

I want to file a case against them.

As usual they had not given their commitments in written and so they are now shedding their responsibilities claiming that they are not responsible if the treatements does not show any improvement as they had not commited in written.

Anyway I have a voice recording( during my third visit ) of the doctor taking responsibility.

During the first visit the doctor had made tall claims and took the responsiblity which I did not recorded as I believed them as they were taking responsibility.

During my second visit I paid partial payment.

During my third visit I paid the remaining amount. At the same time I took a voice recording of the doctors satatements in which the doctor has again said that "Yes I( the doctor) had given the assuarances of curing the skin."

Can this voice recording be considered equivalent to a written assuarance and help to make my case stronger and nail nash homeo.

So anybody can please let me know how string is my case against Nash?

Learning

2 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     12 March 2010

Your quarry  has very well been resolved in expert section.

RKP (self)     13 March 2010

Thanks rajkumar for update.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register