Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate chitra (working)     19 June 2008

Carrier in law

Hi ,

My self Chitra. Done my M.com with banking subject. Done my LLB (special ) this year. Now want to join HRD. I want suggession from your side what can I do? My interest is doing a job as a legal adivisor or become a Judge. I dont want to join practice.

What should i do suggest me.

Learning

16 Replies

shiva shanker (Legal Officer)     19 June 2008

Hellow Chitra, your intentions are good, but u didnt told which special LLB u did, for becomming a legal advisor or judge, u need to have some practical knowledge, it can be gained only through little practice, you shud get practical knowledge, then only, you can do your job perfectly, so please tell what special LLB you did,

shiva shanker.y

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     19 June 2008

You need a minimum practice certificate after enroling in the Bar Council of your state to becoem a judge.

(Guest)

Without a practical practice under a senior lawyer, I dont think things as you expect can happen.

First practice in some courts and then you will know what to do.  Why are you so rigid about practice.

Preetpal singh Guliani (ADVOCATE)     20 June 2008

details on lawexamcoaching.com

Advocate chitra (working)     21 June 2008

Hello sir,

Thanks for Reply. Yes I did my LLB(Special 55%) this year. Dont get Sanad Right now. Little Confuse about Carrier. Judge Or Legal Job? LLM is necessary for job?

Hello,

Chitra here,And also want to know What is the Preparation about Judiciary Exam? When it Comes?

Hello,

I am not rigid about practice. But I want to do my carrier as Judge or in any Legal job.Thats Why i am asking.

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     23 June 2008

Dear Chitraa I dont want to be harsh
with you but its spelled as career but not as carrier ok? the next
thing is if you dont know about the procedural law how you even think
of presiding a bench? I mean becoming a judge. Do join with a senior
advocate of your city and practice the law. All the best for your
future and please dont mind for the spelling correction i suggested to
you. No hard feelings.

(Guest)

Chitra,

To become a judge, you need to know how and on whom the law will be enforced.  With your rigid attitude not to practice, you may not have the vision of thow the law functions. 

By passing an exam you may become judge, but what is the use, you have no practical experience of the law you want to administer.  Think again.  Practice.

Advocate chitra (working)     23 June 2008

Hello ,

Thanks for correct my mistake. This minor mistake just happen, I am very confuse about my career.What I do? Cant able to take decision. but now thinking to start practice, take some practical knowledge than go for judiciary exam. I hope this is my correct decision.

Advocate chitra (working)     25 June 2008

Hello,

Any body have any idea about Law Career In Australia?

Guest (n/a)     03 July 2008

Respected Sir

I have completed B.L. In Tamil Nadu State and I wish to practice in Delhi in Corportate side and further submit that i have been assist wint one Senior Advocate in Chennai High Court   Kindly guide me if any corporate office in Delhi. I am only member in my family no person should not be guide me please help me. thank you

Kumar Arvind (The Law Consulting)     13 July 2008

Chitra,

I am impressed by your attitude towards your future as a Law Student. For appearing in judiciary exams, you need to improve your GK & law specially. So besides going for practice, you need to take care of your studies as well. if you can suceed to get the subject details for Law, do let me know. i am also preparing to appear in judiciary exams in very near future as well.

Kumar Arvind

L.L.B IInd Yr. Student

k.arvind1981@gmail.com

Hemanth Kumar (student)     24 October 2008

Hi,

Please try to gain some practical experience under guidance of senior lawyer for aleast  two (2)  years.  

with regards

VASU

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register