Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     25 January 2009

CAN'T WE TRAIN OUR CHILDREN

7-YEARS OLD KNOWS MEDICINE NAMES FOR 1000 AILMENTS

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/7-yr-old_knows_1000_medicine_names/articleshow/4029662.cms

CAN'T WE TRAINED OUR CHILDREN (Children of Legal Profesional's Family) TO TELL/KNOW 1000 SECTIONS AND ARTICLES OF LEGAL SUBJECT ?

Learning

11 Replies

kavi (lawyer)     25 January 2009

Respected sir,

Well said by you. Hats of to you Mr.Aejaz Ahmed. But  our country people wont respect our profession untill they have any legal problems. Every parent want thier children to choose any other profession other than law. Since our profession takes time to establish our self. And moreover legal education in india is not much popularised

J K KARUNAKARAN (Barrister/Arbitrator Civil & Criminal Case Consultant)     25 January 2009

Simple: Nothing is impossible, and everything u can make possible unless u meet the requirement.

Sanjeev Tewatia (Advocate)     26 January 2009

yes

Abhishek (law student)     26 January 2009

well...it will b great if  some child  from legal profession could do this....we, the lawyers community would definately support him/ her...

Mahesh V.P. (Advocate)     26 January 2009

Sir, I think it is very wrong to impose our ambition on the child, let him or her grow up and they will have a natural liking for certain feilds we should encourage them. Childhood should be enjoyed and learning should be fun, let him or her grow up and then decide what they want to be. It is our duty to see that they grow up in to a good citizen and they should be able to make up what is wrong and right.

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     26 January 2009

I quite agree with the views of Mr. Mahesh.

G. K. Tiwari (ADVOCATE ( TAXATION ))     26 January 2009

yes, I m also agreied with views of Mr. Mahesh.

But, What Mr. Ahmad says is also right. & for that scienerio we are responsible & our gov. policy about legal system is not better.

b,coze justice got through the dealer of the court not to lawyers ............. 

G. K. Tiwari (ADVOCATE ( TAXATION ))     26 January 2009

i m practising in taxation here i feels that there is no honour to judgemet of higher court at the table of assessing officer. no remedy is at the table of initial lable .

Ravi Arora (Advocate)     26 January 2009

sir it would not be fair,

if my child don't want to become a Lawyer, than what will the use of that

you may be right

if you say take a example from that boy and try to make your child as intelligent and sharp as that boy is

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     27 January 2009

Dear Friends & Learned Brothers, 

First of all I want to clarify "To train our children"  is nothing but only with the intention, as a "General Knowledge" to know, to say & to remember & understand the Legal Terminology of Sections & Articles. 

It is ' not necessary'  that, we should  "impose our ambition" OR "forcefully" 'Train them' with the intention ' To Make Them a Lawyer'.

Just, we can try ourselves, to guid & teach them, normally, as a daily routine, how & what they are learning each and every thing in their daily life.  

IT IS NOT HIDDEN THAT, DUE TO LACK OF THIS LEGAL AWARENESS & KNOWLDGE HOW A NORMAL  MAN IS SUFFERING ..........

Further, " SORRY TO SAY "

" our country people wont respect our profession " as said by KAVI.

1) Our country people don't give respect to 'Legal Profession'  WHY ?

2) Who is responsible for de-gradation of 'Legal Profession'?

ramesh (Advocate)     27 January 2009

attitude of some  lawyers  to do anything  --  to win the case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register