Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

J.S.Raina (Health consultant)     29 March 2011

Can i write a letter to High court against false dowry case

Dear expert

I am facing dowry case in which me, my mummy, brother, sister and brother inlow are accused. That was a love   marriage conducted in a temple without documentary proof and only girl’s mummy and papa was present in the marriage. My wife wanted me not to keep any relation with my parents which was not accepted to me and the conflict started and now after 3 years of married life we are separated and she filed dowry care against me and my parents.

2 years before case was filed I had given an application to local police station for our separation and mentioned that she was threatening a dowry case against my whole family. She did the same after 2 years. Now case is in lower court and we got anticipatory bale, due to these mental tension my papa (hypertension) got paralyzed and after 4 years he died. My whole family has come to turmoil and no hope of ray is visible to us……

I request all of you to please guide me to get rid of this false dowry case…. Is there any way out ???….

can I write letter to lower court / high court / supreme court/ low minister mentioning all the real facts about false dowry demand ??? ……

I am waiting for your kind suggestion…

Regards

J.S.Raina

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Mr.Raina so sad that Indian corrupted law has made your life miserable.I am also facing more pathetic situation than you my father got 3 times heart stroke due to the false 498a case by my wife,not only we many of the innocent families are facing this situation.But False case will not stand before the law might be there is delay in court process but exert patience,be confident God will definetly show you the way.

You can quash the false 498a case in Honrble High Court accrding to 482 C.r.p.c at this point of time with neccesary grounds.Hire a trustable lawyer you will get relief.

regards

Mallik

1 Like

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     29 March 2011

No, you cannot write.  The court is doing its work.  It will find out the truth.  Be confident. 

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 March 2011

No you cannot write a letter to the judges.  You  defend yourself in the case.  Mr. Raina fight well with the case like Suresh RAina batted against Austrialia in the Semi-Final.

J.S.Raina (Health consultant)     30 March 2011

Dear Experts,

Thank you very much for the valuable time you shared to advice me.....

Few more things I also want to know:

1. Can I apply for the Divorce???

2. Will I have to pay compensation as she has a female baby (4 years old) with her???

3. Can I take my daughter in my custody by court??? If yes what is the process???

4. How much time will it take to finalized the case

I have a doubt for court decision as the Honorable female Judge is also fighting case against her husband

Please guide me

Regards

J.S.Raina

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     07 June 2011

@J. S. Raina

May God help you and bless you power to withstand.

I feel you should immediately file an application to the District Judge to transfer the case to an un-biased judge from this lady judge who herself is fighting a similar case.

If you had given a written complaint to your local police and have that copy, then it'll favor you. Also if the wife left 2years back then where was she sleeping since then?

I think your's is a made out case to be settled in your favor unless a biased judge don't sit on ur head and beat you up.

So have faith in god and our constitution. You'll emerge stronger than ever.

//peace

/Saurabh.V

stylistperson (Director)     07 June 2011

Hi Read my other forum, how and where to fight against misuse of 498 here are couple of addresses where you can write.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register