(1) A (age 35 - husband) got married to B (age 34 - wife) - according to Hindu Vedic ceremony - at Alandi (Pune, Maharashtra)
(2) For both, this is 2nd marriage.
(3) A is separated from 1st spouse through the decree of divorce from family court.
(4) B is separated from 1st spouse (C) customarily
(i.e. - they took divorce in front of their relatives and respected people from their community.)
Further a divorce deed (on Rs. 200 /- stamp paper) was registered at sub-registrar's office.
(1) is the marriage of A & B valid ?
(2) if no, does A (2nd husband) need to prove that - the marriage between B & C (1st husband) was valid ?
(3) are the following 2 points sufficient to prove the validity of marriage between B & C ? -
(a) In so called divorce deed between B and C it is quoted that - "we have married according to Hindu rituals and as per the customary rituals of eachother"
(b) In the marriage certificate (marriage of A & B) issued by the Vedic ceremony performer, the status of both A & B is mentioned as divorcee. (Dose this prove that B was already married ?)
(4) Before marriage B told A that I am a divorcee.
Now if A files petition for decree of "nullity of marriage between A & B", and B inturn says that - the first marriage was not legally valid, isn't this breach of trust with respect to A (ie.- a cause to declare nullity of marriage between A & B)
Kindly enlighten me on this issue.