LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kush (ARTICLE / PCC Student)     01 June 2009

CA-Articleship

ICAI - Institute of Chartered Accountants of India have changed the rules regarding the articleship or training that now students are not allowed to change there ca. Students have to get the whole 3.5year training form the CA which they have been registered first. Students can not chan

Learning

3 Replies

ICAI - Institute of Chartered Accountants of India have changed the rules regarding the articleship or training that now students are not allowed to change there ca. Students have to get the whole 3.5year training form the CA which they have been registered first. Students can not change their CA.

So is it breaking any law like labour act, bonded labour act or some other
please help because I am stuck in this situation due this change in the law by ICAI

Read my story

I went to ICAI on 30th April to submit my Transfer & Re-registration form 109,102 & 103. But
my form was printed one becoz they didn't have the form with them when i asked .
So, the person taking form said you will have to give Rs. 200 DD for form and late fees .
But i had got DD made of 100 Rs. only so he sai you can submit forms tommorow becoz date is extended till 15th .

So i went on 01 Apr to submit my form then he said last date was 30th Apr I said him but date was extended then he said it was canceled and he cannot take the form.

Now I am stuck in a very bad situation i took my transfer my previous CA on 26th March now he is not accepting me and new CA is also not accepting me.

Form 01 Apr i am regularly going to the CA intitute and talking to Kanpur center they said form can not be submitted or they don't know what can be done.

I called up ICAI secretary  4 to 5 times try to convey my problem but that _____ after listening 2-3 word cutted my call every time .

If i get my self coverted form PCC to IPCC then my 6months are waisted and no one in ICAI is listening to my problem.

Pls somebody help me what should i do.

Sanjay Thummar   03 June 2009

Dear Kush

make request to president and vice president to look into matter.

i have cleared first attem both group and article pending for ten month still i was not eligible for registered member and considered as ca student though my principle always told me i am ca in precticly but by law i article. so do not worry more ICAI considere only lawful act and not what is the benefit of student or member.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register