LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJANISH (BSP)     14 February 2011

BUILDER DELAYING IN PAYING MONEY BACK

I had bookled a flat in nagpur through agent in scheme of Dream land in month of june 10. 

I have given 50k rs as a booking amount in 2 installment but due to financial problem i withdraw plan to have flat at that time when it was of 15lakh rs now that flat cost rs 17Lakh.

Many tiime i approach builder to return my money but he has not given me yet and he is not saying that he is willing to return money he saying as soon as flat get book he will returen my booking amount.

how should i get my booking amount back.  Please advice can i send him legal notic because as per builder i cannot do any thing legally but also saying that he don't want to keep my money as soon as that particular flat get book he will return my money

Learning

3 Replies

RAJANISH (BSP)     14 February 2011

Dear All, 

We even not enter into agreement to sale of property builder only had provided me cash receipt

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     16 February 2011

If u have any proof of money transaction such as money receipt : give him legal notice through lawyer after that file a complaint case in district consumer forum.

Naresh Chandra Goyal (Chairman)     18 February 2011

you may file complaint in consumer court. you may also take criminal action by filing comlaint before judicial magistrate. you may talk on my mobile 09414072738.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register