Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avijit Bose (Manager)     02 July 2010

Breach of Trust

Dear Sir,

My wife has bought a house in her name without my knowledge and consent few years back when I was not in India due to official reason. She does not stays with me in a different houseof mine but she stays in her own house which she bought. I came to know later and I paid the booking amount and the registration fees of her house. I also paid her home loan every month till few months earlier based on love and affection. She had made some one else has her home loan gaurantor. Now there is a say in the air that she is involved with some one else who is a distant relative of her. Can i file a criminal breach of trust case against her.

Learning

3 Replies

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     22 October 2010

It is not a matter of breach of trust. You can just file a case of adultery that too after collecting sufficient evidence to prave the same in the Court as the Court needs evidence. Further, if you get the evidence, it may be a ground of divorse.

ashok kumar singh (Advocate)     25 August 2011

in absence of any beliveable story, u can not come and approact the Court of Law.

(Guest)
@ Aviji Little knowledge is a dangerous thing and think 100 times before taking any further action otherwise you may feel regret later.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register