LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (No)     29 November 2011

Blackmailing by girlfriend

Hi, I am very tensed. My girlfriend is blackmailing me that she will kill herself because I dont want to live with her and my parents also dont want that.

I am afraid if she commit suicide then me and my parents has to suffer because of all those things please help me..

Learning

12 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 November 2011

If she commits suicide by writing your name on chit , then definately you will suffer.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     29 November 2011

its better to apprise your parents of the entire circumstances.

you need not to take any harsh step, let your parents meet her parents and manage the things.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 November 2011

Discuss the issue with your girl friend, your parents, other friends, her parents and other friends. Make the isse public and tell your girlfriend point blank that you have determined to leave her permanently and take further course of action, which may be harsh and distasteful, although a very difficult decision. 

God can help to save you if she takes suicidial step and names you.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     29 November 2011

and above try to keep solid evidence.

can you suggest me what can I do, is there any thing I can do like complaining to police  that she is trying to commit suicide..

sir if she not listen to anyone and take sny wrong step then what can I do, please help me...

what type of evidence sir. If stamp paper work in such kind of situation. Can I ask her to give me signed stamp paper that I am not involved in anything like that and no one blame me for anything that heppen to her if she commit suicide.

akash kapoor (*************)     30 November 2011

YOU MUST MAKE THE ISSUE A LITLE BIT PUBLIC........ YOU CAN CREATE ALIBI IN THIS MATTER.... TALK TO HER PARENTS AND MAKE THIS MATTER CLEAR. AND YOU CANNOT GO TO POLICE NOW AS THE ATTEMPT IS NOT MADE YET............

Nitin (No)     30 November 2011

but she tried three time but nobody knows, this time she made a cut on her wrist

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     01 December 2011

Girls take any step to acheive their Objective.

In my Opinion, she will never  commit suicide, it is to pressurise you to marry her.

If she really lovers you, she will not leave any suicide note against you.

If she don't, She will not suicide.  

You may lodge complaint that a particular girl (Not ur gf)  blackmailing you, and compelling you to  fulfill her demand illegally. 

Send Smilar Notice to her and her parents for ionformation. 

The Relax, Remember, no one will suicide.who threates to suicide. Barking dogs never bite.

The Woman threat befor u marry, they aslo threat DV Act, & 498a  125, after u marry, & now a days man is at their mercy!!

{Even if they bite, we have anti doses  Give me name & address of ur gf , i will inform certain authorites.}

Nitin (No)     01 December 2011

Mr V R Shroff, sir i want your suggestion. I live in dehradun but I am moving to Delhi for job. That girl blackmailing me and because of which I had to talk to her everyday. But I dont want to talk to her I am planning that when I move to Delhi I'll not give her my number and pretend to be too much busy and I'll never tell her my address of Delhi. And even when I came back Dehradun for 1-2 days I'll try to get away from her.

Sir I dont want her in my life I am in a very tensed situation from about 3-4 months because of her.

She made me her pet dog, If this will not over I will die.

Because I cant able to bear all these, but because of my parents I cant able to even kill myself.

I just want my parents to live happily.

Can you suggest me something, or what should I do...

sheela subbarao (Advocate)     06 December 2011

Many have suggested that you should inform her parents and if they do not co-operate with you in handling her, give a written complaint to the police and take acknowledgement. This apart, what is reason for you turn down your relationship with her?? Can it be solved with the help of some elders? Think over and take proper decision.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register