LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shikha khullar (jr. supervisor)     22 December 2011

Birth cerificate

I want to know about how can we change my husband name in my daughters birth certificate along with it our residential address. as what is entered is not correct. she is born in max hospital, delhi.we are from delhi

Learning

7 Replies

mrs (sm)     22 December 2011

You need to ask hospital to change record and than go to respective MCD zone with affidavit to change name and add but correction starts from hospital records itself.

shikha khullar (jr. supervisor)     22 December 2011

please help me in the matter to be written on affidavit plus for how much money it is required. as changes in the name of father plus residential address

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     22 December 2011

If  your daughter is child then contact the registrar of births to change the name .  They will guide you how to change it.  If they sought affidavit then go for it.  It costs very minimum.  If your daughter is major then they will to file a suit for mandatory injunction against th Deputy Commissioner of Dist., who is the repressentative of the STate and Deputy Director of Public instructions, by following the procedure u/s 80 of CPC

sharmila (555)     23 December 2011

I had requested through RTI for birth certificate of my husband's kid from his first relationship but they have given wrong information from school through rti. I had submitted in last year can i go for an appeal now ? what can i do ? pls advise

Suleman Patel (Advocate)     24 December 2011

Well if the mistake is done by the hospital then your job is so easy  you can request to concern authority for rectify the same as i said if mistake is done by them then they are bound to do as per your requirement 

otherwise the daughter has no right to change her father name this is the process that father has to approach to gazette office

Go to the State Government Press in the Capital City of your state.

Ask them for the form for change of name and obtain it.

Fill up the form and submit it (preferably then and there).

Pay the requisite Fees in cash. (Rs. 120/- in Maharashtra for routine (6-8 weeks for publication) and Rs. 620/- for urgent (2-3 weeks)).

The Press would publish the details of the change of your name (or father's name, or surname as be your case) and post you two copies of the Government Gazette or ask you to collect the same. The press would also let you know when they would publish the same.

Thereafter wherever you wish to submit your change of Name / Father's Name / Surname Proof, you can submit true copies of the relevant pages of the Gazette.

sharmila (555)     25 December 2011

From the school got wrong information in the parent's category my husband's name is not there, my husband has bribed them

sharmila (555)     26 December 2011

Can I go for an appeal since i had got wrong information through RTI is there any time limit can it be relaxed because i had the information in last year

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register