Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aakash Verma (Designer)     11 December 2010

BHRUN HATYA

Namaskar to all Seniors,

Here is some big problem in my life with my spouse since Nov. 2000. I got marry in this year & after six month our relations are broken due to non-cooperated relations.

She filed many cases against me, my dad, mom & Sis who are not mature on the time of case filing as 498-A, 319,420,406, 125, D.V. & Now new case for demanding the space in my moms property because me & my dad have nothing.

I was won 498-A & similar cases on Jan 2010. so she applied the apeal in Session Court those are pending & near of arguments from both side soon will be decided.

She take two times obortion in this period, I kept back her in my home with relatives & puchayat compromises but not success to solve the problem, she was living with me before 2 & half year & then she was pregnant with 2 & half month period ABOUT THAT HER MOM & ME HAVE DISCUSSION ON PHONE DUE TO HER PAIN OF STONE, THOSE RECORDING I HAVE WITH MY ADVOCATE.

But after this long period she not born any baby but now again some relatives need to solve this problem & take back her home but I cant need it so Filed JUDICIAL SEPARATION IN HIGH COURT OF CHANDIGARH.

I was try to many times for live smooth life but she not agree.

I NEED OPINION FOR FILED BHRUN HATYA CASE AGAINST HER & HER MOM ?
I NEED DIVORCE FROM HER WHAT TO DO?
HOW TO HELP FOR LIVING AN HAPPY LIFE TO MY PARENTS?
SHE WAS LIVING HER PARENTS HOME SINCE 3 YEARS APROX. CAN I FILE DIVORCE CASE IN SESSION COURT, IF YES THEN WHICH GROUND OF THE APPLICATION?

Your opinion is so help full for give me new energy for fight with typical situations.

Thanking you all for your best suggestions.

Sunil Kumar Verma
Panipat.

Learning

2 Replies

Preetika Aggarwal (Student)     11 December 2010

As for as I think, firstly you can get divorce easily because your wife also does not want to live with you and she is living at her parental home since 3 years so why don't you try for divorce with Mutual consent and if you want to file the case aganist her casue of abortion then you will have to collect the signed papers from that hospital where she aborted her baby. Then you can file the case against her and her mother under sec. 315, 316 of IPC.(Female Foeticide and Infanticide).

All the Best

Preetika Aggarwal.

Aakash Verma (Designer)     13 December 2010

Hi All,

Thanks for opinion, but tell one thing can any doctor do that because this case also filed against them too.
I have only her Ultra Sound copy of hospital letter head & the mobile recording of her mom with me nothing else. The judge make order against me in DV act for her for arrange a Separate accomodation & room for living her with rent deed who beware by me. she already get order of maintenance 2000 PM & another side my parents make me separate & they also have order in 125 for maintenance with 2000 monthly. Am become mad, nothing get way . else of suicide, please some one suggest me. wat to do?

Life here is like a hell, am get punishment with out any fault.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register