LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushil Kumar Bhatia (Advocate)     19 April 2010

beware fraydulent legal fims

all mebers of this forum is informed that a law firm running from connaught place is engaging lawyers to get information of case certified copies etc engaing online or mobile phone promising to pay fee and expence requesting we have engage you in case and documents obtained from the court send to them and after getting documents they refusing to pay fees and expences threatning for dire consequences/beware about fraudulent law firms

Learning

5 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     19 April 2010

thanks for information

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     19 April 2010

Thanks sushil Sir, but I want to know whether no action  can be taken for this fraud ?

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     19 April 2010

because we cannot have adequate documentary proof to prove action only to be cautious of such people, because lot of such experiences in my practice of 28 years. even people come take advise and ask for fee and they it is too much we can bear and then they engage somebody else i.e. some time my friends and he works as per my advise given earlier. my learned friends be cautious

Mrs. Hetal Sunil Shah (Advocate)     19 April 2010

yes I had lot of such expenses and fraud people and fraud firms, even one of two firms sent me letters for fake cases no. and other fake details on inquiry said things are not found in court in one or two cases having asked me to give some amount to take case matter for fighting in HC and Lower Courts, I have never given them any response. On gtg such email I asked them to personally appear before me and then I will proceed in matter, yet those have not turned up.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     19 April 2010

i am shock that such law firms can exist in the capital next to the office of the Bar council of India.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register