LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     14 September 2009

Bar makes out a case against Queen's English, wants Hindi

This is a right move . I support this. It is a bad situation that people from diferent part of our country use a foreign language to connect themselves.

Learning

10 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     14 September 2009

This is a right move . I support this. It is a bad situation that people from diferent part of our country use a foreign language to connect themselves.

Manasi Save (Legal Practioner)     14 September 2009

I do not agree,  then first  we got to start teaching law as a subject in hindi.

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     14 September 2009

It is humble request that please correct me if I m wrong

Ohhhh       !!!!! Really Sir ??? “‘a lawyer was asked to sit down by a HC judge and was stopped in the middle of arguments for using Hindi.” We should take action against the said “HC Judge “(…Please Name…?) ( VERY HON’BLE JUDGE doesn’t know the provisions on our Constitution) under the Articles of our Constitutional Right and why only in Delhi We should also go further and think it in a broader way. The said campaign should be encouraged through out our Nation and I m always ready for this. Please make available the all legal books in Hindi also so that Hon’ble Judges can also refer.

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     14 September 2009

As you said the act of Judge was realy disgusting. I am in

support of this campaign. I think we should teach the

judge that:

हिंदी है हमवतन हैं हिंदुस्तान हमारा !

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     14 September 2009

As you said the act of Judge was realy disgusting. I am in

support of this campaign. I think we should teach the

judge that:

हिंदी है हमवतन हैं हिंदुस्तान हमारा !

(Guest)

@ Rekha - well said!

(Guest)

In this Democratic India it is now not the kingdoms of Kings & Swards.  It is now not "HINDUSTAN of only HINDI HAIN HAM" but it is the Union of India where all the citizens from north to south and east to west are equal before law and can reside anywhere.  In lower court the matter comes from a limited area and the local scheduled language and English can be used.  The Lawyers must be knowing the language used in lower courts to Supreme Court.  

We should keep in view that in India, we have number of scheduled languages.

The most important fact to think and consider is that;

1. When the Britishers/English entered in India and how the justice system was before & after its entrance here.  Is not it that the Britishers/English have taught us THE WRITTEN CONSTITUTION AND WRITTEN RULE AND EQUAL JUSTICE SYSTEM FOR EVERYONE?  

2. Is not that the Britishers/English have taken up us out of KINGDOMS OF DICTATOR KINGS WHEN THE JUSTICE MEANT FOR THE INTEREST, CHOICE & MOOD OF THESE DICTATORS?  

3. Is not that we have got the Union Of India by throwing kicking out the KINGS & SWORDS due to arrival of Britishers/English?

Do we like to go back?

I am thankful to Britishers and English for the above cause.

The Bar Council of India should only register as advocate to practice those are LEARNED THE RULES OF COURTS.  An advocate has to serve to illiterate people also hence it is mandatory for them to be LEARNED IN ALL ASPECTS.  The plumber have to serve to customer and so they should know the communication with the customer as well as with the shop keeper from where they will bring the material, if, the customer is knowing other language and the shopkeeper know another.

1 Like

(Guest)

It is the high time of globalization and it is becoming a global village.  We are going toward global equality.  We should accept a global language.  Let the world see that how the justice is accessed to Indian citizen instead of pulling it back in Village Panchayats where the Powerful people ever nominates the poor.  

English brought up us as civilised democratic citizen and opened the door of the world for us otherwise we would have been living under sword of so called kings. 

And,

Signature campaign by few people has no importance, become members of parliament and come in majority over the people of NON-HINDI CITIZENS.

1 Like

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     30 October 2010

Hindi may be declared as National Language but certainly it is not a connecting language of people from different parts of the country. How many schools in the North India teach children South Indian Languages? 

So Mr. Tripathi, which language would you suggest which would connect people from different parts of the country? Certainly not Hindi as in the South people take it with a pinch of salt the declaration of Hindi as a national language!

1 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     31 October 2010

Imposition of hindi as a "national" language on non hindi speaking people in India is a big conspiracy by a few vested interests(especially right wing) to impose their hegemony under the cover of democracy. Purpose is to gradually and slowly finish the identity, language, culture and history of non hindi speaking people. Every year hundreds of crores of central government money is spent to "popularise" and "propagate" hindi. But these same very vested interests are themselves educated in one of the best english medium schools and send their children to top english medium schools. Only interested to fool the people and keep them backward for ever. Why would tamil, telegu, malyali, kannadigas. maharashtrians, gujratis, rajasthanis, punjabis, kashmiris, himachalis, bengalis, oriya, assamesse, sikkimisse, nagas, mizos and the entire North East, Urdu and English speaking people submit to the hegemony of the language of 1 or 2 particular states and slowly destroy their own language, culture, heritage and identity?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register