Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Attention of Admin reqd. towards theats from a member

Threats from a member

dear sir i request you to kindly remove this member from LCI permanently as he's sending me threatening and intimidating messages since yesterday night for no apparent reason...his profile link is: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=70322

i m pasting below 2 of his PMs for u to see.

1.) Subject : Hi Aish!!! Message : Dear did u get any chance to read my PM of Posting.if you had you woudnt have pasted the same posting again on this discussion forum any way try to change your way of thinking it will be fruit full for your future.... Regards, Mallik

Private Message

Subject : Hi Aish

Message : I will send you e-mail till you cahnge your mind Aish try to change your self. regards, Mallik

to all in the admin,kindly let me know if malik can send me e-mails,as i have not mentioned my e-mail ID in my profile.then how can he know my e-mail? i look forward to your cooperation in this regard,.i enjoy being a part of LCI and would love to do so always. Thanks

}

Learning

9 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 September 2010

Dear Aishwarya, it is not mandatory for the members to respond every postings.Better ignore it if you dont want the postings or suit your taste.I dont see asny derogatory statements in the above postings, but just a friendly messages. Come on just be sporty and ignore his postings. I have received as much as 30 postings of the same PMs which I simply ignored and delete it without respondings the same and now it disoleved itself. Just be cool?

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 September 2010

have you ever request mr malik not to send pm to you?

and after that he send it again? is it?

Ankur Garg (Company secretary)     09 September 2010

Hello Aishwarya,

Greetings!!!

You do not have to worry as very efficient team Admin is here to take care of your grievances along with some wonderful learned members to guide you further.

Keep up the spirit and sharing.

God Bless!!!

Best Regards

1 Like

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     09 September 2010

Aishwarya bother least about  it. Go ahead with your postings. Equally bad elements are there in a society. 

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     09 September 2010

It is indeed a Very unfortunate/unwanted incident, these things should not happen.  Facility of PMs should not be misused.

(Guest)

Aishwarya jee,

I am sorry to say but, don't you feel to say thanks to LCI Admn for quick address to your call ?

Sorry if said anything wrong, it is just what I felt.

(Guest)

@ Ankur Garg & P.K.Haridasan

thanks for ur motivating words & support

hv a gud day!

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ram Samudre - DRF
"
Aishwarya jee,

I am sorry to say but, don't you feel to say thanks to LCI Admn for quick address to your call ?

Sorry if said anything wrong, it is just what I felt.
"

@ ram jee

no sir,u are absolutely right.i dint feel bad at all

actually my net connection was a bit slow since afternoon yesterday.so even though i was trying to message,the message was not getting sent...it got alright only today morning...i have sent the message to the admin now

all the best!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register