LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A VICTIM OF MRS HITLER (JUSTICE SEEKER)     25 June 2010

ARREST STAY

A friend of mine has been booked in an false FIR for SEC 66 of Indian IT Act ....now he has approcahed the highcourt for stay of arrest in High Court ..which was dismissed ..he then moved SC where it was also dismissed.

WHAT IS THE TIME LIMIT FOR PRESENTING THE FINAL REPORT BY THE IO?

1.Waht are the options before him now ? Except for review application.

2.Can he again approach (repeat the applications) to the sessions court/high court..

3. CAn he again approcah the sessions/high court on another sec say 482 Cr PC or 437 CR PC?

Thanks in advance

Learning

6 Replies

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     25 June 2010

Mr. Justice seeker

Plea for Quashing proceedings if dismissed, judgement to be seen for dismissal. mostly it would be because investigation must go on  and there is prima facie case existing as per prosecution.

anticipatory bail can be granted.

wait for charge sheet to be filed and then fight the case. 

quashing a case just because your victim feels it is false would not be sufficient at this stage in any proceeding.

what is the harm perceived in a case being investigated. it might actually help you with gaping loopholes.

regards

A VICTIM OF MRS HITLER (JUSTICE SEEKER)     26 June 2010

the query was ......in order to avoid his arrest during investigations at this stage...

.which will mar his image...WHAT IS THE SOLUTION ?

THANKS

VINEET (SALES PERSON)     26 June 2010

Hell Sir, Before i proceed further i want to tell you i will not tell you my real name and FIR NO.Please let me come to India first then only i will tell you my real name and FIR details. My story is real which is i am Amar and wife name Richa .both are delhi residents i live in notrh delhi and she live in west. My weeding took place in yaer 2007 in November month 12th date An arrange marriage By Shaadi.com I got Engaged by Rich on 2 Sep 2007 on 1 Sep 2007 i meet hwr with her parents and we invited them to our house next day but My sisters from the first meeting were against her bcoz of their 6th sense. No matter e\we dated each other before marriage 5 to 6 times but in 7th Meeting we were more then a close relationship like couple in Love.On her Birthday on 17 Oct she demanded love from me which i could not resist we were close abt to make love but suddenly i step back being wrong on myside.I wait till marriage on 12 Nov i got married to her then it is common to have physical relation ship. Just after 2 months of marriage she misbihave from my family members and my sisters not making food not work doing just want money just making food only for me. She use to take to her family Pandit every omth once he use to give me black thread and something to eat after this my behaviour towards my family changed suddenly i was about to beat my father or mother but did not beat i scold my sisters too much and my wife also i dreams i see blood fire wounded people i am falling from high towers snakes etc. One day i left my house my self with my wife on 11 May 2008 and i satyed in my laws house then my inlaws request my father to take childern back my father agreed and took us back i was living on 2 floor then shifted to 3rd floor.My fahter agrranged job for me in delhi CP AREA.i was doing job of 13,000 per month no elect charrges i have to pay my fahter had gien my AC also and other needs though other sources.My wife got annoyed she took me to women cell and lodge compaint against my family whci wa not enteatianded and gievn false compaint in Police stations 3 places and was making base OF FIR against my fammily i supported her under pressure.One day in Aug 13 2008 she called PCR VAN to give false complaint against my family and she repeated the same on 15 Aug 2008. I got feed up she was saying about pregnancy i told her to go for test she refused.On 26Aug Morning i was on way to duty she threatned me do take action against me.on 19 Aug my birthday my father disown my from his family on hearing this on 26th Morning she had fight with me and i went to haridwar and deradun for mind peace in my absence she took all her belongings like DVD MY 2 MOBILES EATABLES MY CLOTHES EVEN MY UNDERWARS ALSO.i came back on 2 sep 2008 i called her she refused and on did not go to her home on advice of my mama ji real she gave my compaint of all five family members in women cell in 22 Sep. They called me on 30th Sep 2008 to women cell and i got call from women cell on 25 th sep.I did not go i was already disowned by my family but 1 notice same from women cell . after that i went abroad for month to find job and they keep on giving my family threatscalling from their own mobile saying i am from women cell. Just after this on 3 january i was at my home hiding secretly from back side i came my mobile was on my wife called me i did not attend the call that night they decladred i have become father of a daughter no report of pragnency i have seen not idea but i am father i did not go to meet her bcoz her brothers want to beat me up badly they earlier also threatned me to kill me and take property in her sisters name beinng my widow they will proof.the IO also threatned me that he will break my bones in Police remand for 3 days. On 14 Feb 2009 FIR was registered all of us and Police came in May 2009 giving notice to my father and for me being disowned from family on that day my dad was not at home police came on 9 th may 2009 served notice to my dad and he did not recive for me.Then my family absconded same night and then they applied for Bail in Session court in may last all Family Members got bail but i did not apply n31 st july police served a notice to arrest my famly in 3 days time My family applied for Bail again from session got rejest and the then applied in high court rejected again then i applied Bail iit was pending for 3 months i went abroad on work permit my Bail rejcted after i went abroad my parents now got Bail from high court after giving Dowry Articles and 5 lakhs cash and got i am still absconded i want to take bail now the i will come to India and discuss it more with you.Sir my heart is clear but my wife is still have affair with her own Jija Ji and Pandit Ji i mentioned u above. Sir i wife alrady taken my gold before i went to Haridwar and dehradun now claiming that gold is with me i can even give her one lakh aginst gold Dowry Articles already giev by Parents then there are chances to get bail for me. my story still it is brief more i will tell you on meeting Regards Amar Please give me you completed adddress and contact num if you can .

VINEET (SALES PERSON)     26 June 2010

Hell Sir,
                    Before i proceed further i want to tell you i will not tell you my real name and FIR NO.Please let me come to India first then only i will tell you my real name and FIR details.

My story is real which is  i am Amar and wife name Richa .both are delhi residents i live in notrh delhi and she live in west.

My weeding took place in yaer 2007 in November month 12th date An arrange marriage By Shaadi.com I got Engaged by Rich on 2 Sep 2007 on 1 Sep 2007 i meet hwr with her parents and we invited them to our house next day but My sisters from the first meeting were against her bcoz of their 6th sense.

No matter e\we dated each other before marriage 5 to 6 times but in 7th Meeting we were more then a close relationship like couple in Love.On her Birthday on 17 Oct she demanded love from me which i could not resist we were close abt to make love but suddenly i step back being wrong on myside.I wait till marriage on 12 Nov i got married to her then it is common to have physical relation ship. Just after 2 months of marriage she misbihave from my family members and my sisters not making food not work doing just want money just making food only for me.

She use to take to her family Pandit every omth once he use to give me black thread and something to eat after this my behaviour towards my family changed  suddenly i was about to beat my father or mother but did not beat i scold my sisters too much and my wife also i dreams i see blood fire wounded people i am falling from high towers snakes etc.

One day i left my house my self with my wife on 11 May 2008 and i satyed in my laws house  then my inlaws request my father to take childern back my father agreed and took us back i was living on 2 floor then shifted to 3rd floor.My fahter agrranged job for me in delhi CP AREA.i was doing job of 13,000 per month no elect charrges i have to pay my fahter had gien my AC also and other needs though other sources.My wife got annoyed she took me to women cell and lodge compaint against my family whci wa not enteatianded and gievn false compaint in Police stations 3 places and was making base OF FIR  against my fammily i supported her under pressure.One day in Aug 13 2008 she called PCR VAN to give false complaint against my family and she repeated the same on 15 Aug 2008. I got feed up she was saying about pregnancy i told her to go for test she refused.On 26Aug Morning i was on way to duty she threatned me do take action against me.on 19 Aug my birthday my father disown my from his family

on hearing this on 26th Morning she had fight with me and i went to haridwar and deradun for mind peace in my absence she took all her belongings like DVD MY 2 MOBILES EATABLES MY CLOTHES EVEN MY UNDERWARS ALSO.i came back on 2 sep 2008 i called her she refused and on did not go to her home on advice of my mama ji real she gave my compaint of all five family members in women cell in 22 Sep. They called me on 30th Sep 2008 to women cell and i got call  from women cell on 25 th sep.I did not go i was already disowned by my family but 1 notice same from women cell .

after that i went abroad for month  to find job and they keep on giving my family threatscalling from their own mobile saying i am from women cell. Just after this on 3 january i was at my home hiding secretly from back side i came my mobile was on my wife called me i did not attend the call that night they decladred i have become father of a daughter no report of pragnency i have seen not idea but i am father i did not go to meet her bcoz her brothers want to beat me up badly they earlier also threatned me to kill me and take property in her sisters name beinng my widow they will proof.the IO also threatned me that he will break my bones in Police remand for 3 days.

On 14 Feb 2009 FIR was registered all of us and Police came in May 2009 giving notice to my father and for me being disowned from family on that day my dad was not at home police came on 9 th may 2009 served notice to my dad and he did not recive for me.Then my family absconded same night and then they applied for Bail in Session court in may last all Family Members got bail but i did not apply n31 st july police served a notice to arrest my famly in 3 days time
My family applied for Bail again from session got rejest and the then applied in high court rejected again then i applied Bail iit was pending for 3 months i went abroad on work permit my Bail rejcted after i went abroad my parents now got Bail from high court after giving Dowry Articles and 5 lakhs cash and got i am still absconded i want to take bail now the i will come to India and discuss it more with you.Sir my heart is clear but my wife is still have affair with her own Jija Ji and Pandit Ji i mentioned u above. Sir i wife alrady taken my gold before i went to Haridwar and dehradun now claiming that gold is with me i can even give her one lakh aginst gold Dowry Articles already giev by Parents then there are chances to get bail for me.

my story still it is brief more i will tell you on meeting

Regards
Amar

Please give me you completed adddress and contact num if you can .

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     26 June 2010

Mr. Justice seeker

i have already ansewred. 

take help of an advocate and apply for anticipatory bail

your order of dismissal is to be read. your case has to be read. 

having gone upto SC, you must be having lawyer - why this consultation parallely? your advocate is giving you proper advice?

if not satisfied, please meet someone in person and discuss with documents. you will have to supply voluminous inputs. but on what ground you sought, what plea was taken, what was the order and reasoning at HC and then at SC etc. will have to be analysed

avoiding arrest is by anticipatory bail.

to dismiss the case if you have enough evidence and prosecution has none or nothing to enquire with.

is the offence under information technology - are we talking of cyber crime. you must be fortunate to get a prosecution and judge with IT understanding to get favourable order.

i suggest take services of a good lawyer and entrust/trust the work.

regards  

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     26 June 2010

Mr. vinay

is your case same as victim;s case

if not please open a separate post

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register